***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_1504.jpeg

It’s a good trend!

IMG_4598.jpeg

Bonus:

Donald Trump is so cooked. He’s now just another perverted, old, plutocratic generic Republican and his election prospects depend on the charisma of the guy who I know was gleefully an RA back in undergrad.

If you invest in those election prediction markets, here’s an ironclad lock. 🔒

Last edited:
Thread.

I did see him trying hard to make sure he distanced himself from potentially being considered siding with Vance.

I think his point was to shed light on how/why the Republicans are even able to make the claim of Democrats being anti-family. (He explained how that claim was invalid)

Because I could see someone half reading that and thinking , "which side are you on."

Last edited:
Thread.

I did see him trying hard to make sure he distanced himself from potentially being considered siding with Vance.

I think his point was to shed light on how/why the Republicans are even able to make the claim of Democrats being anti-family. (He explained how that claim was invalid)

Because I could see someone half reading that and thinking , "which side are you on."

Nah his argument is wack. He makes a single point and uses it to carry his entire argument

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom