***Official Political Discussion Thread***

127A1059-ED81-4407-962C-644B47882F1C.jpeg
This was why I thought Joe was still in decent shape post debate. There was and is too much time for trump to talk. No way he’s not gonna say more stupid stuff in the next 2.5 months.

The change to the Madam VP has been great though. Didn’t think the country was ready to support another black president, let alone a woman. Glad I’ve been wrong so far. Like aepps been saying, get out the vote.

This was why I thought Joe was still in decent shape post debate. There was and is too much time for trump to talk. No way he’s not gonna say more stupid stuff in the next 2.5 months.

The change to the Madam VP has been great though. Didn’t think the country was ready to support another black president, let alone a woman. Glad I’ve been wrong so far. Like aepps been saying, get out the vote.

Unfortunately you can't ignore the cult members that truly don't care what he says. Doesn't matter how stupid he sounds, they're still voting for him. I went out to grab lunch today, and across from where I was, some guy had set up a maga merch stand out of his trunk in an empty parking lot. Shirts, hats, flags, you name it, he had it. He had people pulling up and buying the entire time I was there. Couldn't believe it.

This is what Trump said about Scam Jones.

“Lightweight Political commentator Van Jones begged me, while in the Oval Office and with tears flowing from his eyes, to help get Criminal Justice Reform approved by the United States Senate," Trump said on Sunday. "I got it done, with Conservative help, and this lowlife, Jones, never once called to thank me, or the others that helped, for what we had done."

Was this quote when Trump finally became presidential scam?

IMG_2556.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom