***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Maybe he should just stop making appearances altogether.

I’d bet that the more Vance talks, the more Trump gets pissed he picked this guy.
Especially now that more polls are coming in and JD Vance’s numbers aren’t exactly great, even with Republicans.

Maybe he should just stop making appearances altogether.

I’d bet that the more Vance talks, the more Trump gets pissed he picked this guy.
Especially now that more polls are coming in and JD Vance’s numbers aren’t exactly great, even with Republicans.

To be fair you could say that about both of them (and a number of peripheral MAGA characters) - just continually spouting the crazy and turning people off. Some folks obviously love it but I can't believe they are enough to win the election.

Housing was an issue where the GOP could have really hurt the Democrats in this election.

The national GOP could have portrayed themselves as a party of blue collar builders and of free market oriented public officials and they could have portrayed all Democrats as statist, hypocritical NIMBYs, who talk a good game about fairness but they are extremely unfair to anyone who isn’t a long time homeowner.

But, I guess they are so racist they can’t even pretend to be YIMBY, at the Federal level where it doesn’t even matter that much.

This was completely different though right?

1724101546997.jpeg

What a ******* tool! 😂😂😂 But of course he would go to either Pat's or Gino's 🤣🤣 Probably will say it's the best cheesesteak he's ever had. Then he's COMPLETELY lost the city 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I would never vote for Vance on any ticket, but if your vote is decided by whether or not the candidate has in-depth cultural awareness about a regionally specific food, you should not be voting. These dumb-***, baby-kissing, "I'm folksy" photo-ops are ridiculous on every side of the political spectrum. Everything is a gotcha moment, but these always turn into that.

Back
Top Bottom