***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol: I like how "policies" is maga's new thing now. All of a sudden very concerned about it.

*Correction, don't see it up on her site as yet, but she's said as much thus far.

Last edited:
Why can't the Republicans ever throw me a check to grift for them :smh:

Seeing Dupri and some others get their both sides on or whatever remind me of a Youtube channel I would peep every now and then.

These four young brothas who would react to "older" hip hop and other pop culture stuff. I was like that's cool cats are getting hip to music I grew up on

CartierFamily.png

CF2.png

Getting an easy buck and listening to some classic. Get the bag young fellas
denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif

Hadn't see their channel in forever but then one day, I was like hmm you know some things have happened in the rap sphere lately and I was like I wonder what those four young men are up to these days.... 🤔

CF3.png

CF4.png

oh-my-sweet-jesus.gif

and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Keep ya algorithms safe beloved.

Why can't the Republicans ever throw me a check to grift for them :smh:

Seeing Dupri and some others get their both sides on or whatever remind me of a Youtube channel I would peep every now and then.

These four young brothas who would react to "older" hip hop and other pop culture stuff. I was like that's cool cats are getting hip to music I grew up on

CartierFamily.png

CF2.png

Getting an easy buck and listening to some classic. Get the bag young fellas
denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif

Hadn't see their channel in forever but then one day, I was like hmm you know some things have happened in the rap sphere lately and I was like I wonder what those four young men are up to these days.... 🤔

CF3.png

CF4.png

oh-my-sweet-jesus.gif

and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Keep ya algorithms safe beloved.

What's funny is, I’ve watched some of their music reactions and it always baffled me how uninformed most of them were about music. I can't imagine how uninformed they are about politics.

RFK reasoning for joining Trump sounds ******* deranged

God has chosen him as the person to save kids and the public from chronic disease, and he only has 10 years of work left in him, so if Harris is there for 8 years he can't do the work to save the country.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom