***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He's been in a lot of other movies. Was in Oppenheimer, Was in The Mechanic with Jason Statham. Costared with Kerry Washington in Scandal for all 124 episodes. Also, he's the new DA who replaced Sam Waterston on Law & Order. Here's his IMDb.

Yeah, I knew about him being on Scandal and Law & Order. I just associate him with Ghost because I watched it so many times as a child.

I saw Oppenheimer in theaters, but I kinda recognized him.

Van Jones in 3...2...1

shannon-sharpe-cry (1).gif

Clown can cry on cue. He should be in WWE for his ability to lie and cry

Why are Republicans so TERRBLE? Like im more left leaning politically but why is this current Republican party SO DRENCHED IN HORROR. They need to get away from Trump and the MAGA brand, this election is looking like a landslide for the Dems soon. They just simply have to get away from Trump for 2028, they cannot keep putting this guy front and center.

Why are Republicans so TERRBLE? Like im more left leaning politically but why is this current Republican party SO DRENCHED IN HORROR. They need to get away from Trump and the MAGA brand, this election is looking like a landslide for the Dems soon. They just simply have to get away from Trump for 2028, they cannot keep putting this guy front and center.
Trump’s existence sucks because it’s holding back somebody like Larry Hogan who would theoretically be like the perfect presidential candidate from the Republican Party. Somebody that is at least relatively respectable, leans moderate, and has done a solid job in a largely liberal state .

Pete would make a FANTASTIC president, he really would! I just hope in the future people will finally be accepting of an openly gay commander in chief! 🙏🙏

Thanks for the tag. I'm guessing so I would see these clips? 👍
I’m not so sure the country wouldn’t elect him if Pete was heading the democratic ticket tomorrow. Who would’ve thought in the 2004 election that we were only one election away from a black man representing the democrats? I didn’t. I’m more optimistic that if the people were given the option that they’d fill the bubble next to his name.

They are deplorables and always have been fam. Trump is the true reflection of them. They will do anything to take power and power is all they care about. They had a chance to become a more diverse party after 2012 but they tripled down on hate because they know grievance politics is all they have. They have 0 ideas to help regular people.

That episode was crazy!! He is a bat-**** crazy lunatic! 😱
The crazy beliefs are not the part that made me wince the most. It's the lack of accountability, like when dude went to an island nation, recommended to government officials they go against vaccination during an epidemic, and ran away when the situation got worse, talking about "I never said they had to follow my advice" and ****.

These are the kind of clowns people in developing nations believe, simply because they echo their distrust of "western modernity." Fools like him draw crowds of people with alternative medicine ********, knowing that when **** hits the fan, they can run away and get protection from their embassies.

Back
Top Bottom