***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's almost always cringy as hell hearing anyone 60+ talk about politics around here.

I talked to somebody today who thinks Kamala is "only going to do things for the blacks." The same person then tells me she's not even black. Make it make sense. This is what we're up against.

It was a little satisfying to hear they expected a Harris win. Some are already accepting defeat. Hopefully they'll just stay home on election day.
Next time ask them if they have a second home in Stalingrad.

These moments from Obama are my favorite. They are funny in the dark comedy and social commentary sense. It’s also funny in the surreal imagery it invokes. One could easily picture Donald Trump in a room with grandsons of the CPC Elite, as they negotiate the terms of his account with the Merchant’s Bank of China. Meanwhile, we know that Barack Obama has a pretty normal array of financial services that one would think of a former president having.

Genuinely funny and evocative stuff, unironically.

1724468612907.png

1724468654353.png

1724468687231.png

Last edited:
Seen a few Dems panic about RFK which is laughable as hell.

Third party polling in August versus polling & results come November are two different things. If they poll at 5% now, they are lucky to get half of that as the election drones on. Hell Gary Johnson was polling at 8% in some polls in Michigan, he was 3.59% come election night.

Also RFK’s votes weren’t going 100% Trump in every Harris vs Trump only poll. And still won’t.

Best case for Trump was 2:1.
Worst case for Trump was 1:1

My guess is it probably goes somewhere 60-40 to 67-33 Trump. That isn’t even to say that a large percentage of RFK’s base could decide to just stay home.

Trump would then need to clean up undecideds like 3 to 1 on top of best case RFK to get himself to 49%+, which is what he’d need in every state to win the battlegrounds.

See very few Kamala polls state wide under 45 unless they have an absurd level of uncommitteds and that’s the everybody in and the head to head polls.

Back
Top Bottom