***Official Political Discussion Thread***

my daughter just started kindergarten at the school obama graduated from. watching him speak mellows the sting of the tuition payment 😂

My brother, I don’t know how you guys do it. Moving to Oahu for work was on the table for us until we looked at how much schools cost there. We’ll just visit every now and then. :lol:

Much respect for making it happen for your kids, all while paying through the roof for everything else.

I think that the a central theme of this convention, brought to fever pitch by the Obamas, is that America has absurd amounts of human capital that is currently being squandered. If we can lift the barriers that hold back all of that human capital, we can overcome any economic challenge.

It's both correct and its appealing to people at all levels of the current hierarchies in this country. That messaging is certainly appealing to people shut out of the American Dream. But that message is also appealing to people currently enjoying the American Dream. Paying higher taxes and sharing institutional access with people without generations' of privilege is worthwhile. Getting a smaller share from a country made ridiculously wealthy through the full realization of everyone's talents, is better than hoarding a bigger and bigger share of a dying country.

my daughter just started kindergarten at the school obama graduated from. watching him speak mellows the sting of the tuition payment 😂

NT needs to exist until we are in our 60s. Because I die laughing at the post and **** we talk about now, compared to 2006 :lol:

Literally growing with the message board/platform that is dying out, but we still here

NT needs to exist until we are in our 60s. Because I die laughing at the post and **** we talk about now, compared to 2006 :lol:

Literally growing with the message board/platform that is dying out, but we still here

1724211513576.png

Barack won god damn Indiana and North Carolina, he is the goat.

Hillary Clinton fumbled in 2016 and all of a sudden a bunch of people decided Bernie Sanders was the future of the democratic party.
i keep harping on this but people will look back at 2019 as the weirdest primary campaign ever

God Bless Lady Pelosi Tyrell man :lol:

Entire campaign went from life support a month ago to THIS...

Gonna wind up being the biggest and most emphatic political comeback I've ever seen

NT is wild. I literally come on here to talk about basketball, wrestling, food, television, politics, and occasionally set foot in the New Balance thread :lol:

Definitely need it to last for another 20+ years :lol:

NT encompasses almost everything I’m into and care about. There are threads that last years that cater to **** I like. I dabble in other forums for more nuanced or technical discussions, but honestly I see no reason to go anywhere else.. It’s a one-stop, social media shop.

I’m old and washed, but this place keeps me young at heart. My 13 year old marvels at how I know about **** that she thinks I shouldn’t know about, all thanks to NT. :lol: :nthat: :nthat:

NT is wild. I literally come on here to talk about basketball, wrestling, food, television, politics, and occasionally set foot in the New Balance thread :lol:

Definitely need it to last for another 20+ years :lol:

This board is 🐐 for TAY in 07-10.

“Can I borrow you” - had ****** putting up Wilt numbers in college/social media golden age. True game. True gem. Really kinda sucks the generation behind us looks to grifters, instead of **** like this. What could’ve been

But Now we talk about politics, being husbands and fathers, children….and all types of ****…

But I remember :lol: :pimp:

Michelle 1000% could've become POTUS if that's something that ever interested her

She's unironically an even better speaker than her husband who's a generational orator himself :lol:
I always had the impression she doesn’t like the spotlight. She has every bit of talent she needs when it’s eventually time for a speech though, and she certainly doesn’t shy away from going all out.

Michelle 1000% could've become POTUS if that's something that ever interested her

She's unironically an even better speaker than her husband who's a generational orator himself :lol:

Yeah, she got him on that one. He was being real folksy, for no reason at all :lol:

He’s still 10x better than anyone with a platform today…

But Michele came off real authentic. And that’s who the people want. But she not ******* with it. I understand

Back
Top Bottom