***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Comrade Tariq 2.png

TBH, it would be pretty funny if Donald Trump, desperate to stay relevant, learned all of the deep Hotep lure and tried to articulate it in an interview with Tariq.

"you people, we know, you people had very beautiful, very big and beautiful buildings in K'met, real fantastic stuff."

"this so called feminism was really a ruse, it was ruse from the daughters of Yakub's experiments, actually. They want these beautiful sisters caping for these Karens out there, that's moist, famb."

"I did, I did a LOT, A LOT, of business overseas and I agree with you, Ta-Nehisi, other than Oprah, you really never do see sisters doing business at an international level."

"we have too many, too many diplomatic immunities for Africans in this country. You're right, Mister Farrakhan, too many dudes who listen to Akon do be beating their wives and getting away with it!"

"the Democrats, or the Demoncrats as i like to say, they really are the party of lazy subprime hustlers. When I'm president, there will be so many business opportunities that stash houses that lend out their proceeds OR their product or will never go bust, it'll never happen, Fat Albert, it'll never happen under my watch. When I'm President again, you can front all of your Kilos with confidence."

Lets do this!

I need Michelle to run one day.

I mean Obama is an all time speaker. And his wife might actually be better and she’s not even in politics and actually hates politics.

Back
Top Bottom