***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Isn't that one of her nieces?
No clue…when I revisit this image in 12+ years, it’s going to be my daughter. :lol:

So the apology only came out after Ronda got hit with questions that she ignored? Means she’s lying about wrestling with putting out an apology.

Still over 2 months left. That’s 2+ months of him saying **** like this and worse. Still expecting a wild *** secretly recorded video to drop.

Turns out the “DEI VP” was on the opps’ radar over a decade ago. The “not very intelligent” VP was who they didn’t want to face.

Need a couple Dems to say if trump is so intelligent, why did he threaten to sue if his SATs and transcripts were released.

Last edited:
I don't disagree that they should have more open dialogue with a rational representative in relation to Gaza, but not sure why it would be expected at a Democratic party showcase.
Why would it not be expected during a time when the Democratic Party is officially nominating it's candidate for president? The turmoil in Isreal/Palestinian is still a major current issue and will be exploited during this presidential campaign. Seems like the perfect time and place to speak on it

Why would it not be expected during a time when the Democratic Party is officially nominating it's candidate for president? The turmoil in Isreal/Palestinian is still a major current issue and will be exploited during this presidential campaign. Seems like the perfect time and place to speak on it

easy,

it's a contention topic that splits the democratic party. its a party convention not a struggle sessions.

plus Kamala addressed it her speech. what more do you want?

A convention is like an infomercial for a political party. It is not one big national caucus.

It is about showing unity and sending a positive message. Not to put internal party conflicts on display

The Dems don't want a mini 1968, but this time with 24/7 news networks in attendance.

I know some people that have beefs with the Democrats for whatever reason want to act like this isn't the basic political reality. But it is.

I think what happened is that protestors thought that they would get a lot of national attention and media coverage, and would force the hand of the Dems in some way.

They didn't

So now the beef is the DNC didn't concede something to them anyway.

easy,

it's a contention topic that splits the democratic party. its a party convention not a struggle sessions.

plus Kamala addressed it her speech. what more do you want?
She gave vague remarks on the situation. Hardly anything that would inspire a resolution. But this issue is not going away. And the Dems cannot run from it forever. I would have preferred if they addressed it during the convention. At least acknowledge it. By not doing so, it gives the impression that it doesn't matter to them. But eventually Kamala and the Dems are going to have to address it

She gave vague remarks on the situation. Hardly anything that would inspire a resolution. But this issue is not going away. And the Dems cannot run from it forever. I would have preferred if they addressed it during the convention. At least acknowledge it. By not doing so, it gives the impression that it doesn't matter to them. But eventually Kamala and the Dems are going to have to address it

A political convention is not where you get resolution to a decades long middle east conflict.

Back
Top Bottom