***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Roland S. Martin schooled Delk.

A minute in and this dude hasn't made 1 frame of eye contact...
And then when he finally stops and gets a reality check, he still stares down and tries to avoid it :rofl:

At least say it with your whole chest out and take the L instead of yapping into the void

3435fe91ff50e0f08d56757c2e9ce081.png

A minute in and this dude hasn't made 1 frame of eye contact...
And then when he finally stops and gets a reality check, he still stares down and tries to avoid it :rofl:

At least say it with your whole chest out and take the L instead of yapping into the void

3435fe91ff50e0f08d56757c2e9ce081.png

A true jellyback. I don’t trust a man who constantly looks away or can’t give eye contact :lol:

His posture said it all

A healthy fear of Trump winning is a good thing. It keeps people from getting lazy. Lots of new folks are registering.

Roland S. Martin schooled Delk.

What are the odds this guy walked away thinking he's right and is still voting for Trump? I'd say they're very high. It really is pointless to engage with these people in an honest exchange.

******* scumbag piece of ****!! Party of family values my ***!! Let's flip the table, what would he do if someone made statements about his wife this way? Would be just let it go and do nothing, or stand up for her? 🤔

I honestly never thought I would have more hatred for someone than Trump, but I think Mr Punchable Face is really coming close!! 🤬🤬
A resounding yes based on his weak push back against their voters that hate that his wife isn't White

My 24 year old cousin's works in Hollywood.

I feel so bad for her

1 hour commute each way. To make 20/hr, working over 60 hrs a week, dealing with *******s all day. If you are lucky you might land a place with good benefits and paths for upward mobility. But so many young kids get burned out of lower level jobs quickly

So much of Hollywood is based on over working cheap labor.

Then a production gets cancelled, or a show doesn't get picked up, or the wrong executive gets fired and she loses her job.

She is so smart. She could go work for Goldman and be rich in 10 years. But it is her passion so I send her money when I can and hope things work out for her.
Acting is my passion too. Thanks, Rusty for the donation.

We mostly post silly stuff about the GOP in here, but this story about how some judges are starting to feel comfortable flexing their power in unethical ways is worrying:

On Thursday, Judge Reed O’Connor denied a motion to dismiss X’s lawsuit against Media Matters For America (MMFA). The suit was filed in Texas last year and alleges that MMFA should be held legally liable for negative reporting that caused companies to pull ads from X. O’Connor dismissed objections that it was filed in a state where neither X nor MMFA is headquartered, saying the fact that MMFA “targeted” two X Texas-based advertisers — Oracle and AT&T — by mentioning them in articles and interviews is sufficient. (X is based in California, though its current San Francisco office will soon close and Musk has discussed moving to Texas.)
O’Connor also determined that X’s claims had enough merit to proceed in court — which is, to put it gently, concerning.

Unlike your standard libel lawsuit, X doesn’t say MMFA made a factually incorrect claim; it outright admits that X served ads against racist or otherwise offensive content. Instead, it argues that this situation is rare and the authors “deliberately misused the X platform to induce the algorithm to pair racist content with popular advertisers’ brands.” What constitutes misuse of a platform? Using accounts that had been active for more than a month, following the accounts of racists and major brands, and “endlessly scrolling and refreshing” to get new ads. In other words, X isn’t suing MMFA for lying — it’s suing them for seeking out bad things about a business and not reporting those things in a sufficiently positive light.

Back
Top Bottom