***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just noticed NT now has a gif option powered by Giphy

Hell yeah
Kamala Harris Veep GIF by Election 2020

It's not like they have other pressing needs for their state and it's people, other than level of education, poverty, mortality, child mortality and other fine stuff to ACTUALLY seem like they give a ****. No, let's do this instead. 🤬🤬🤬 Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas will always be *** backwards and at the bottom of every category for each state for decades to come unless the people....WAKE THE **** UP!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

It's understandable how people can get caught up in the misinformation coming from both sides, given how much misdirection is out there. From edited videos that take things out of context to the spread of verified but mistaken facts passed off as lies, it’s challenging to discern the truth.

For instance, I’ve noticed a lot of vets criticizing Walz for claiming he retired as a Command Sergeant Major when he actually retired as an E8. However, he did serve as a Command Sergeant Major before retiring.

No matter where you look, there’s propaganda from both sides, and beyond the insults and name-calling, it’s tough to figure out what’s really going on unless you’re witnessing events firsthand. It's crazy.

It's understandable how people can get caught up in the misinformation coming from both sides, given how much misdirection is out there. From edited videos that take things out of context to the spread of verified but mistaken facts passed off as lies, it’s challenging to discern the truth.

For instance, I’ve noticed a lot of vets criticizing Walz for claiming he retired as a Command Sergeant Major when he actually retired as an E8. However, he did serve as a Command Sergeant Major before retiring.

No matter where you look, there’s propaganda from both sides, and beyond the insults and name-calling, it’s tough to figure out what’s really going on unless you’re witnessing events firsthand. It's crazy.
:lol: :lol:

Do you really think all these Trump supporters are witnessing events firsthand? Because when I listen to them and ask questions, they often show me TikTok videos full of nonsense.

Someone mentioned that Tim Walz was accused of stolen valor for claiming he was in war but later admitting he never was. Then, someone else agreed and added that they saw a video where he claimed to be a Command Sergeant Major, but he actually retired as an E8.

Last edited:
dwalk31 dwalk31 thoughts?

Or you ain’t one of the “smart ones”?

I hate the overuse of the phrase, but the gaslighting with these type of remarks is nuts.

"What? Members of Congress?"

Like we don't have a giant list of sexist and racist **** he's said and done his whole life and especially during his political career.

These people are actually cult programmed to keep on defending him at every turn. If they were capable of embarrassment they would have died from it already

Back
Top Bottom