***Official Political Discussion Thread***

These *************!! 🤬🤬🤬 I swear, anyone who's in the middle to lower class, who most likely is on some sort of medication, and probably on one of the 10 drugs that is on the list to be negotiable, decides to vote for TFG and his d***head VP, deserve everything they get if he wins. They'll probably be shocked when they see their medication prices skyrocket and wonder why? BECAUSE WE TOLD YOU, DINGUS! HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU IN THE SLIGHTEST, ONLY YOUR MONEY!!!

George Carlin would be rolling over in his grave right now because he was right about EVERYTHING!!!

Oh and the plan they want to repeal, the one Crohn's drug that I was taking (didn't work that well) is one of the 10. Stelara. Cost before my insurance is $25,000 per 90ml self-injectible shot. It's a tiny little syringe. The bill allows it to be negotiated. These GOP *******s just don't give a **** about ANYONE and just want the $$$ to go to the drug companies, which will pad their stock portfolios! Makes me ******* sick!! **** all he GOP!!🤬🤬🤬

bey GIF

What's the difference between Nate and 538's models?
If you want to know the actual difference;

The Original 538 model was Nate's IP so when he left he took the model with him.
Nate's model is the 538 model from all the previous presidential elections.

The current 538 model is a brand new model that hasn't been tested over multiple election cycles.

Is the new 538 model good? we truly don't know.
We DO know that it was basically broken before the change to Kamala Harris.
It was giving Biden like 70%+ shot even after his big debate meltdown. It was way over indexing "the fundamentals" and ignoring the actual polling.

Now maybe they've fixed it I dunno.
But right now if I had to go with one, id go with the one that's more tested,.made by the guy who's been the best at it and has done it for longer.

Last edited:
Tommy Tubberville is a moron. Have first hand knowledge of a call he was on re: Covid where he asked a question and made some comments where someone immediately responded with, “is he serious”

Back
Top Bottom