***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He said this weeks he’s holding. Which means he’ll be liquidating.

Haha, yeah. That was my thought, but I don’t think he can sell more than 5 million shares without cratering the value.

Plus, now that he made such a huge deal about not selling, a rapid liquidation would certainly trigger shareholder suits and at least a few questions from the SEC.

Im genuinely curious which is worth more to Trump. $1.6Bn in paper wealth that is clearly backed by no economic justification OR $100 million in cash.

I think I know the answer and it’s different than how I would go.

That said, he does seem like he’s on to the next scam…

He said this weeks he’s holding. Which means he’ll be liquidating.

EXACTLY!! And ******* all the other shareholders royally. Especially that he has put up $0 money for his. He got all the stock for his name and licensing. Sell the stock dummy and show your other "investors" how much of a piece of **** you really are!!

EXACTLY!! And ******* all the other shareholders royally. Especially that he has put up $0 money for his. He got all the stock for his name and licensing. Sell the stock dummy and show your other "investors" how much of a piece of **** you really are!!

Listen if those other stock holders bought because they thought it was a good investment then they deserve to lose all their money 🤷‍♂️

Channel 9 Ew GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

"The worst that will likely happen if the Secret Service pays a visit to Musk is he’ll be inconvenienced and he’ll have to prove he doesn’t pose an imminent threat to President Joe Biden and Vice President Harris.

He may never even hear from the Secret Service, which was the case when former Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider called for Biden and his son, Hunter, to be hanged in a post on X last year. (The Secret Service determined Schneider’s post was only a “veiled threat” and declined to take any action.)

Or, he may never have the opportunity to “rap along with” Secret Service agents, as was the case with Marshall Mathers, AKA the rapper Eminem, after he was summoned in 2018 to answer questions about some of his song lyrics.
"

Back
Top Bottom