***Official Political Discussion Thread***

According to osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh ”Make America Great Again” right? I thought blue collar work was one of the defining pillars of American Society? That’s what sort of made America so great in the past right? But Almighty Republican Trump is mocking the same people he’s supposed to be going to bat for?

But hey, Democrats are trying to feminize American men and are ignoring their needs :lol: :rofl:

laugh if you want to but for all of Trumps obvious flaws dems are losing young men, black men and latino men to republicans.

whats the plan to address this?

ADVERTISEMENT​
This is an interesting perspective that I hadn't really put together yet and this helps explain the games Republicans are making with young men.

Steve Bannon and Peter Thiel by design. He knows this too.

The entire Rogan sphere is why we are here today. I made a joke like 2 years ago that Theo Von will be the new Rogan. And look…..

Ppl keep playing stupid to the obvious manipulation by a group of global billionaires (Trump included) armed with propaganda and cyber warfare (aided by foreign entities and intelligence).

Truthfully, I’m happy folks with platform’s in THIS SPACE are waking up (Destiny, Kulinski etc) . Problem is half are compromised, so it’s ugly.

I’ve been been g the drum about this for years….and we are seeing the culmination in the final months.

These dudes are mentally deranged, but they got bankrolled to make this type of content, on the heels of this **** called “gamer gate”. And gamer gate led to the new alt right ecosystem, which all these dudes essentially orbit and get paid handsomely from it from Billionaires (all connected to Elon funny enough). It’s really wicked, and Steve Bannon and them is one the brainchild’s of this. Mike Flynn too

Essentially they wanted to capture the youth politically…and red pill content is an entry point. So some Billionaires invested in this ****. They doing it with Kai & Ishowspeed too. And Akademiks as well. I hope them brothers (not Akademiks) will realize it. But it may be too late.

It’s pushed to them. You gotta think a 12 year old boy is curious about how to talk to girls or work out. Then it gets sinister, with their “entryism”.

It’s entirely a political project and business project. The Silicon Valley x Trump campaign, big business and general deep rooted mysoginy in American culture got us here. It’s really a crazy, but obvious story.

These folks are kinda cringe, but they spell it out. And it’s all true and connected

No Jumper, Saycheese, Raphouse TV, Daily Loud as well. All use similar content generators for posts that lean in this direction too. Sometimes so, they post the exact same thing, at the exact same time. This too, connected. And the role Jor Rogan has played, can’t be understated. Tech companies, social media, politics, money, greed and mysonginy in late state capitalism for lonely boys…who have the internet at the finger tips.

I honestly feel like a percentage of MAGA would rather cause violence and attempt to intimidate people, rather than actually take the time to vote.

I also believe there is a percentage of Republican votes who won't vote for their candidate and have had enough. They guy is sounds worse than Biden did when he had a cold.
It’s not too many open republicans/maga in this thread to speak on it so it’s rarely discussed, but it’s absolutely a group of folks that won’t vote Trump again or just won’t vote at all cuz they tired

The hardcore maga’s are just loudest and catered to in the media so it makes it seem like they always gon show up and vote and only the dems have to worry bout getting folks out to the polls or convincing ppl to support them

The hilarious irony is the OG gamer gate dudes with all the influence (Richard Spencer, Nick Fuentes etc….all HATE Trump now, because he’s not appealing to white nationalists the way he did in 2016, is pro Israel, and is too inclusive :lol:. And THEY have been pushed out of the republican fold.

One of the most stunning things I’ve seen lately. This is what has been going on in conservative circles.

Coincidentally, Kamala had taken a HARD turn to the right (for a sense of “normalcy, and American imperialism + military) , and we can’t not notice it.

I say that to say the last weeks of the election are coming down to propaganda podcasts, more October surprises, psy ops, fake leaks and more shenanigans. Coming from the Trump campaign mostly.

I’ve watched the podcast psy opp the effectively transform dudes with their head on their shoulders. We cannot forget UFC in this too. ****** wanting to belong to something later in life, and mad at women cuz YNS as well :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

Sad Oh No GIF by BrownSugarApp

they act like it all just happened by magic, and dems played no part in it.

Are you ready to talk about Bannon & Thiel DOCUMENTED and stated etc role in this?

Or are you still downplaying it, passing it off as another tinfoil hat conspiracy? Even though these dudes made it clearly known for a decade what their political project was? And the power and money and influence they have?

It’s still just jokes?

Are you ready to talk about Bannon & Thiel DOCUMENTED and stated etc role in this?

Or are you still downplaying it, passing it off as another tinfoil hat conspiracy? Even though these dudes made it clearly known for a decade what their political project was? And the power and money and influence they have?

It’s still just jokes?

Yes your political enemies will create media to try and win over your weakly attached constituents. this isn't new.

imo you overrate the power of these media figures and underrate the dems role in pushing young men away.

it's an easy villain to focus on.

The entire Rogan sphere is why we are here today. I made a joke like 2 years ago that Theo Von will be the new Rogan. And look…..

I don't want to make excuses for Theo Von and his brand of humor because he's definitely milking that "hick schtick" for all it's worth, but compared to Rogan he doesn't seem to assert his opinions as though they're fact and he's more open to listening and learning from his guests. The problem is that he ends up having so many horrible guests and he gives them a platform to spew their nonsense. When he has someone decent like Bernie Sanders or Mark Cuban it ends up being a very thoughtful and productive discussion, but those are few and far between.

Yes your political enemies will create media to try and win over your weakly attached political constituents. this isn't new.

you overrate the power of these media figures and underrate the dems role in pushing young men away.

it's an easy villain to focus on.

We’ve never seen co-opted platforms and literal financed propaganda campaigns like we do now. This is rare space. Idk why you want to downplay it to take a shot at democrats for being weak (like we all know)

I mean, the Elon **** is indeed crazy. Feel like ppl like YOU downplayed it. But here we are. Richest man in the known universe spends 44 billion dollars(backed by American adversaries) to turn the most popular information space on the planet into a PAC for billionaire Donald Trump, and his propagandist. All under the guise of (Free Speech).

A billionaire former president who had foreign help on 2 past elections, again tried to coup the country when he lost. Then again spends the next few years increasing propaganda on the American public.

But the blame is democrats….and you will never take a look at the actual billions of dollars and platforms that do what they do…until it is too late.

I don't want to make excuses for Theo Von and his brand of humor because he's definitely milking that "hick schtick" for all it's worth, but compared to Rogan he doesn't seem to assert his opinions as though they're fact and he's more open to listening and learning from his guests. The problem is that he ends up having so many horrible guests and he gives them a platform to spew their nonsense. When he has someone thoughtful like Bernie Sanders or Mark Cuban it ends up being a very thoughtful and productive discussion, but those are few and far between.

That’s how Rogan started off too :lol:.

Remember when people were arguing he was “on the left” because he “said he liked Bernie”, opposing views from “leftist” like JIMMY DORE & MATT TAIBBI & RFK! and Joe Rogan “had Tulsi on”!!!!!.

Literally, the same ****. It’s an easy sell to white dudes between 16-35. Until they see the BS clear as day (as it took with Rogan for YEEEEEEEEARS)

Honestly, I been looking at the entire Sanders institute as sideways. The people that come from there all connected and are freaks.

If you don’t have a few stolen pairs of panties take off of a dead Palestinian girl or raided from a “Hamas Safe House,” can you really call yourself IDF?

Bro probably hasn’t even 🍇’d a 14 year old Palestinian boy in administration detention either.

Stolen Valor all the way,

We’ve never seen co-opted platforms and literal financed propaganda campaigns like we do now. This is rare space. Idk why you want to downplay it to take a shot at democrats for being weak (like we all know)

I mean, the Elon **** is indeed crazy. Feel like ppl like YOU downplayed it. But here we are. Richest man in the known universe spends 44 billion dollars(backed by American adversaries) to turn the most popular information space on the planet into a PAC for billionaire Donald Trump, and his propagandist. All under the guise of (Free Speech).

A billionaire former president who had foreign help on 2 past elections, again tried to coup the country when he lost. Then again spends the next few years increasing propaganda on the American public.

But the blame is democrats….and you will never take a look at the actual billions of dollars and platforms that do what they do…until it is too late.

Elon is bad, Twitter is bad, Peter Thiel is bad ect. but what exactly is to be done about this?

Rich right wing people aren't going away,

Dems have to find a way to win in spite of all that.

Like if a republican came to me and said,

"we can't reach young women because the places in which they get their media have been co opted by left wing people. Tiktok, Instagram, Universities all rife with left wing propaganda."

is that true to some degree? yah probably

but I would say,

your positions on abortion your support for someone like donald trump probably has more to do with you losing young women, than Tiktok algorithms or left wing professors.

Back
Top Bottom