***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Kamala interviews to me have been interesting.
I think I’ve had my fill of Trump interviews..
I expected more from the SHAWN RYAN and today’s PBD but no, you’ve seen one Trump interview then you have seen them all.

It really does shock me how many people genuinely believe Trump is winning and will win.
I don’t even think Trump believes he can win after watching his PBD interview so I guess yes, I did take something new away from a Trump interview.

Nah you’d be wrong. Vaping/e-cigs and all nicotine products are included. This is why taking twitter posts as definitive is always a bad idea.

i’m happy to be wrong. i’m all for less tobacco/nicotine use!

Even factoring in vapes and the like, I believe that tobacco use is down among younger generations.

It’s already established fact that younger generations are shying away from alcohol, so it wouldn’t come as a surprise to me. Proud of them for learning from our mistakes.

Even factoring in vapes and the like, I believe that tobacco use is down among younger generations.

It’s already established fact that younger generations are shying away from alcohol, so it wouldn’t come as a surprise to me. Proud of them for learning from our mistakes.

Down in the US but surprisingly up in Europe especially Western Europe. It’s quite an interesting phenomenon how it’s expanded there.

Cats don’t read an article or nothing and confidently state their opinions as facts

There was a 20% drop in the estimated number of middle and high school students who recently used at least one tobacco product, including cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, nicotine pouches and hookahs. The number went from 2.8 million last year to 2.25 million this year — the lowest since the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's key survey began in 1999.

“Reaching a 25-year low for youth tobacco product use is an extraordinary milestone for public health,” said Deirdre Lawrence Kittner, director of CDC’s Office on Smoking and Health, in a statement. However, "our mission is far from complete.”

A previously reported drop in vaping largely explains the overall decline in tobacco use from 10% to about 8% of students, health officials said.

The youth e-cigarette rate fell to under 6% this year, down from 7.7% last year — the lowest at any point in the last decade. E-cigarettes are the most commonly used tobacco products among teens, followed by nicotine pouches.

He’s probably wiped all friends/family phone of pics of him using a straw too.
Yo Euros LOVE their cigarettes/nicotine. Always the first thing I notice when I land overseas.

Still somehow healthier than us even with the heavier alcohol consumption. :lol:
Single portion sizes here can feed 2 or 3 people in Europe. And the amount of sugar added to **** is crazy. Bread here is nearly as sweet as cake.

He’s probably wiped all friends/family phone of pics of him using a straw too.

Single portion sizes here can feed 2 or 3 people in Europe. And the amount of sugar added to **** is crazy. Bread here is nearly as sweet as cake.
My favorite thing about Europe is how much better they do the basics. Bread, produce, cheese, butter, mayo, etc. All superior.

Found a few sites last week that ship Euro condiments. Got some Belgian mayo and Danish remoulade headed my way.

My favorite thing about Europe is how much better they do the basics. Bread, produce, cheese, butter, mayo, etc. All superior.

Found a few sites last week that ship Euro condiments. Got some Belgian mayo and Danish remoulade headed my way.
can u share the sites cuh? also feel free to PM if u want

Back
Top Bottom