***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dude I work w/ was talking to me about the election a couple weeks ago. Dude said he didn't like Hillary, because she's a liar, then hit me w/ the "They're coming to take our guns brother!" I knew he was leaning red but that confirmed it :lol:

I hear this all the time and im like

Swear, like Donny don't be lyin through his teeth all the time. They really don't have a reason to not like her, that's just the go to.

^^

You're right,if there was an unbashadly populist GOP candidate with some of the same ideas as Trump but with the temperement/decision making of an adult,they'd probably win this election easy :x :x

I just hope the implosion of the GOP prevents that happening long enough before the demographics shift for good...

Mitt Romney was kinda that guy, if you really think about it...

Meh, he was but wasn't. He wasn't as brazen as Trump. And he'd have a strong chance winning against Hillary this time around, no way he was winning against Barry especially after he announced they got Bin Laden.

:lol: @ they're coming to take our guns brother :lol: **** you need all those guns for man seriously. Can I get an explanation why anybody would need an Arsenal in their house in a develop country

If either party came with a runner up from years past(hypothetically) this would be a blow out
Hillary was the runner-up from years past. 
laugh.gif

If voting is important to you, you'll do it. Simple as that.

More should be done to make voting a quick and easy process. Simple as that.

And of course you're gonna say this to ignore some of the underlying issues cause the long lines.

Barring being homeless or no internet access or some other circumstance, I fail to see how people still stand in lines or have to rush to the polls after work when you can vote by mail

Barring being homeless or no internet access or some other circumstance, I fail to see how people still stand in lines or have to rush to the polls after work when you can vote by mail

You can't do that everywhere.

Lol damn at some of those closing times

So 9-5ers that fall in line after 5. They may not even get their vote in if the lines are long? That is how I'm interpreting those closing times.

Your employer HAS to give you time off to vote.

Gonna vote when I get off in a few hours..lot of people saying small to no lines right now. I already know Its gonna be stupid packed when I get out. Job used to give us time during work to go and vote :smh:

This could quite possibly go down as the most entertaining day of the year. Even better than Cavs beating Stephanie in Game 7.

We got Trump getting booed in his home city. :lol:

Keep them coming.

Back
Top Bottom