***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So if/when we legalize weed in Cali how soon does that go into effect? Like when can I walk into the dispensary and cop the top shelf? Asking for a friend

It's probably going to take a while, with zoning and what not. I could be wrong, but I don't think it'll be an over night thing.

Man I was about to get roped into a fb argument with a stranger about Trump

But it's not worth it. He's not going to change his mind. And this is NY so his vote is not going to help Trump anyway LOL

It's better to just sit back and watch them hold that L later tonight. You know those types won't take it well :lol:

Deplorables better have the liquor ready to drink themselves to sleep later

Word. I had an whole essay typed in reponse to his post but I just deleted it. All right. I'm probably going to vote in a few hours. Might not be able to be up in this post cuz my phone is dead and I lost both my chargers lol

I love watching fox on election night. It's pure unadulterated unintentional comedy. :lol:

I hope they partner megan kelly with karl rove again.

"at least 4 grandparents" doesn't even make sense.  that statement implies that you can have more than 4 grandparents.  huh? She's an idiot, loved watching her get destroyed on rob lowes roast.  shes a pathetic, miserable woman.

voted this morning with no problems, 2 votes for HRC (not fraud - my wife and I)

What does Fox do when they lose Megyn Kelly as it's been rumored? She might head to CNN where she'd be the main star over old papa bear O'Reilly.

Bet they go after Tomi Lahren if that happens :lol: :x

Last edited:
Is Ann Coulter on the official payroll for Fox? If not I can see her taking Meygn's spot

Last edited:
Naa she freelances/is on her independent tip a lot but she's been a guest many time. Megyn Kelly took her to task a while back :lol:

For those who live in Swing States and haven't voted yet

Last edited:
Lol damn at some of those closing times

So 9-5ers that fall in line after 5. They may not even get their vote in if the lines are long? That is how I'm interpreting those closing times.

Last edited:

So 9-5ers that fall in line after 5. They may not even get their vote in if the lines are long? That is how I'm interpreting those closing times.
Another reason why election day should be a national holiday. The goal should always be to get more people voting and this is an obvious first step in increasing turnout and its ridiculous we haven't done it yet.

You just have to get in line before closing, not have put your vote in. Crazy that a world superpower hasn't figured out a more efficient way to do this

At most places i think as long as you are in line by the polls closing time you get to vote.

Another reason why election day should be a national holiday. The goal should always be to get more people voting and this is an obvious first step in increasing turnout and its ridiculous we haven't done it yet.

We all know which party doesn't want more people voting.

Your job has to pay you if you leave to vote. I think up to 3 hours. Depending on poll times as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom