***Official Political Discussion Thread***

btw, it's been confirmed that Billachick really did write that letter praising Trump.

So every true American now has a second reason to hate the Patriots and that ***** Tom Brady.

**** Trump and **** the Patriots :pimp:

Last edited:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-to-cast-her-vote_us_5820e2aee4b0d9ce6fbde92f

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://wach.com/news/local/woman-votes-every-year-since-1948[/URL]"]

107-year-old Donella Wilson said she cast her first vote in the 1940s and has not missed a local or national election since.

Now, Wilson ― who was born in South Carolina to parents who were former slaves ― says she is as ready as ever to cast her vote in the state on election day.

“I never thought I would live to see a day like this,” Wilson told WISTV.com. “I’m over a 100 years old!”

*cough-but slavery happened so long ago-cough*
[/quote]It's crazy to think that 150 years ago their* was slavery

Barring being homeless or no internet access or some other circumstance, I fail to see how people still stand in lines or have to rush to the polls after work when you can vote by mail

Exactly. He's just trying to make excuses for why his side has poor turnout when a candidate not named Obama is on the ballot.

Barring being homeless or no internet access or some other circumstance, I fail to see how people still stand in lines or have to rush to the polls after work when you can vote by mail

Exactly. He's just trying to make excuses for why his side has poor turnout when a candidate not named Obama is on the ballot.

Please shut up.

Your community's votes are being suppressed, there is clear evidence of it, and you still stick you head in the sand.

Disgusting

Please shut up.

Your community's votes are being suppressed, there is clear evidence of it, and you still stick you head in the sand.

Disgusting
his community is black trump supporters.

there's about 12 of them. in the world.

Please shut up.

Disgusting
his community is black trump supporters.

there's about 12 of them. in the world.

But remember famb.........

If either party came with a runner up from years past(hypothetically) this would be a blow out
Nah.

Hillary would beat Romney and McCain.
biden would carry this current election EASILY..

I do wonder how someone like john Edwards would do though.. and just for discussion purposes I wonder how Bernie would have fared

and always wonder about howard dean before he killed his candidacy

So if trump loses is there a new season of his show ?
I really hope he loses for two reasons

1. So the racists don't have an excuse to do their racist bs
2. Trump Tower at Vegas probably be cheap af after he loses

Last edited:

If either party came with a runner up from years past(hypothetically) this would be a blow out

Nah.

Hillary would beat Romney and McCain.

biden would carry this current election EASILY..

I do wonder how someone like john Edwards would do though.. and just for discussion purposes I wonder how Bernie would have fared

and always wonder about howard dean before he killed his candidacy

We talking about Edward from 2004, or after we found out he was dicking bimbos in 2008?

Just no nuance to his argument at all...
"nuance" is code for "intelligent thought"
laugh.gif

i agree
It like when talking about voter turnout does this dude really think the people who study this (political scientists) only account for one variable to figure this out...And that that one and only variable that affects voter turnout is "If it is important to you"...like come on man..thats just bad science

Back
Top Bottom