***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They need to blow up the contemporary DNC (figuratively) regardless of the outcome after this **** show man,The Dems need to do the regrouping the GOP was supposed to after 2012
They deserved it after what they did to Bernie
mean.gif
this. Also he did not reach out the minorities well people in his own campaign said they dropped the ball themselves with courting the minority vote.

Also to this Bernie was cheated talk people forget he is not really a democrat he ran as one because he would have a better chance at winning than if he stayed independent so it is no shocker the democratic party would be behind the person who has actually been apart of their party longer and actually represents them more.

Again I supported and voted for Sanders in the primary myself.

I know it's not officially over yet................but what a comeback for Trump and his supporters.

So someone who isn't jumping to insane conclusions please give me an unbiased answer on what is actually going to happen?

Do y'all even math though? Just because she's behind or he's ahead now, doesn't mean it's going to stay that way. Drumpf was projected to win OH for a while now. FL and NC were always tossup states. Drumpf has to run the board on ALL of them and turn a blue state red to win. Just relax. 

Don't tell me you're from Florida. Wash your face

So someone who isn't jumping to insane conclusions please give me an unbiased answer on what is actually going to happen?
Trump has an 88% chance to win as of right now

according to NYT

Last edited:
Y'all think Bernie would have saved you? :lol:

The same Bernie who got beaten by Clinton in the minority vote? Nope.

Joe Biden would have saved you...not Bernie though,

Could ya imagine had this man tried to not be as offensive?....he would have won by a landslide

Good ole white America ...ain't no trump **** around my way so I can take solace in that , feel bad for y'all brovas living in the south n Middle America tho :smh:

Last edited:
Y'all think Bernie would have saved you? :lol:

The same Bernie who got beaten by Clinton in the minority vote? Nope.

Joe Biden would have saved you...not Bernie though,

So you're saying in a general between Bern and Trump,the minority vote doesn't go overwhelmingly to Bern?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom