***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Idc, if you're of Latin descent and you voted for Trump, you're the Latino equivalent of an Uncle Tom
100 man
Most Latinos are White when you really think about it.
The ones that make up the majority of the GOP base are.

The malinchistas though 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I was planning to move to a different country in the next 3-4 years, but it looks like I'm gonna have to expedite it :smh:

Hillary ******* Clinton is an UNDERDOG right now...BRUH

Is this real life?!?!

Last edited:
Stop saying it's over :lol:

Although 2016 was bad **** crazy so you never know. He always had like a 30 percent chance of winning. I still don't think he makes it through the narrow path

No one should be shocked at these results. Laughing at the hilarity of Donald Trump running a country yes. Shocked at White America being White America nah.

Looking at some of the numbers in NC and FL, the Johnson/Stein vote is killing Hillary, she'd have already won both states. 

So many of these people have voted against my civil rights by voting for Trump this country is no where near as being unified as some people like to claim

No one should be shocked at these results. Laughing at the hilarity of Donald Trump running a country yes. Shocked at White America being White America nah.

They'd deserve everything they get, loss of civil liberties and all, under this new Fascist regime man :smh:

Shame the country has to go down with them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom