***Official Political Discussion Thread***

FL and Oh are getting bluer..
pimp.gif

Taking the L early tonight, I was wrong. Hope Obama brings out a better four years than the last four. Thought it would be closer than it is now, but FL is going blue... GOP won't win now unless we get rid of those idiots that are supppppper far right.
nthat.gif

No shame in admitting defeat, brah.  Personally, I can appreciate a person that does that gracefully and doesn't resort to excuses.  Props.  

I'll tell you whose winning the ratings war
Fox News.
They have all of the Conservative bubble watching them along with all the Liberals who tune in to watch the outlandish things they say and to see their faces
Fox News trolls and wins again :lol:

guilty...watching for the lullz

Taking the L early tonight, I was wrong. Hope Obama brings out a better four years than the last four. Thought it would be closer than it is now, but FL is going blue... GOP won't win now unless we get rid of those idiots that are supppppper far right.

:nthat:

No shame in admitting defeat, brah.  Personally, I can appreciate a person that does that gracefully and doesn't resort to excuses.  Props.  
same, NT said I hit my rep limit, otherwise you'd be repped :lol:

palm is done, it's blue.
broward is at 84%
dade is at 70%

done deal. obama got it. the only ones that are red waiting to be counted have like a few thousand people.

Waiting for the official CNN projection for FLA to come in. Then I can sleep even more easy 
roll.gif

4 more years 
pimp.gif

how come the electoral polls have Mitt a head of Obama but you guys are calling it a Win for Obama?

serious question as i dont have a clear understanding of how electoral votes work

how come the electoral polls have Mitt a head of Obama but you guys are calling it a Win for Obama?

serious question as i dont have a clear understanding of how electoral votes work

Florida is looking like it's Obama's.. And in 10 mins Cali, Oregon & Washington polls close.. Those three West Coast States is 74 electoral votes.

Biggest surprise to me so far - How close North Carolina is. Thought Romney had that one in the bag by at least a couple of points but it's so close.

for example california is a guarantee win for obama. but they are still voting on the west coast. but when he wins that state that's 55 votes right there for him. so he might be behind now but once the west coast comes through it will all be blue. california, washington and oregon.

It crucial for Mitt to take Ohio (18)  or FL ( 29)

without those, I can't imagine mitt getting close to 270 with the west states get counted for
[h1] [/h1]

Fox is saying the votes are gonna be a 10k difference for Mitt or Obama in Florida.

Thats automatically a recount right?

They are saying a this is a lot closer than it seems but very hard for Romney. I think its Obama but definitely by this landslide you guys are now calling it in here

Back
Top Bottom