***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cubans are interesting man. They came to this country by boat because the US wanted to weaken Cuba (the wet foot, dry foot policy). Then they have the gal to turn around to **** on those who are crossing the Rio Grande [emoji]128513[/emoji].
Latino unity is a myth my G. They hate each other and only identify with each other if they're from the same country

Last edited:
He wins, I've taken note of every trump supporter on my feed....when our country goes to *** I'm cursing each one of them out

Happened to click on the Buzzfeed coverage. They're legit about to start crying on air.

Dude was like "let's go over to the map" and girl was like "do I have to???"

There is no way Trump wins if Hillary takes Michigan and New Hampshire so it is up to them...

Clinton's only path to victory is to win:

New Hampshire or Nevada
Wisconsin 
Michigan
Pennsylvania

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

These next 4 years are about to get wilder than the Obama years ever were man...best believe the left is gonna fight Trump at every inch the same way the GOP fought Obama.

Folks won't take to Autocracy kindly

Last edited:
I don't even know about future vacations in the US right now 
mean.gif
  I always loved it, but this just ***** up everything 

So trump going at the states who went against him first, right?

Or the GOPs/politicians who went against him?

Well I guess hill heading to jail

The #1 cause of this, by FAR are the "Don't know who is worse - Hillary or Trump" people, no matter what race, ethnicity, religion or gender they belong to. And as a consequence either:

A. Voted for Drumpf, because they for whatever reason felt he was the lesser of two evils
B. Threw their vote away on a third party candidate (this idiocy might actually decide Florida/entire election)
C. Stayed home and didn't bother to vote at all

Well: You're about to find out just who of the two was worse. You're about to find out the hard way. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

This is the most infuriating thing.

It would be one thing if the third party candidate in this race offered something reasonable to the table.

Gary Johnson is a MORON.

MORON!

But no people just have to vote and be different DURR HURR HURR LOOK AT ME I'M GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN.

Morons!

Back
Top Bottom