***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Best sign I've seen in anyone's yard all year:

The Silent Majority Supports Trump

All the loudmouths and technology infatuated people think the polls mean something lol. PLENTY of people who could give two ***** about polls and social media went out and voted for Trump. The media has you believing Hill had it in the bag though lol. "Trump doesn't know how to run a campaign, he's too rogue". Blah blah lol. Guess he is doing something right!

It's clear that many people could careless about Trump's comments, being a bigot, etc. Words pale in comparison to actual bad actions. Not everyone is worried about "offending" someone or being politically correct in this all-too sensitive America we live in.

I love these shocking comments and faces - "But....but it was supposed to be ours!"

Has @ninjahood  made an appearance yet?

nerd.gif

You guys know all Trump's proposed policies have to go through the House to get approved right? Everyone here scared, but the President is basically the U.S's puppet. He won't do sh*t.

What about when Republicans win the presidency, the House, and the Senate?

You guys know all Trump's proposed policies have to go through the House to get approved right? Everyone here scared, but the President is basically the U.S's puppet. He won't do sh*t.
GOP has the House majority and looks to retain the Senate as well.

Wont the Republicans have control of the House though?

Yeah, and as long as Republicans control Congress, he's likely going to get most of what he wants. I wouldn't call that a puppet. More like a hyper kid on a sugar high with unlimited access to a candy warehouse. And, his fingers on our nuclear codes to boot.

Only one problem, Republicans hate Trump and do not consider him a Republican.

Harambe had 11,000 votes. 11,000 people voted for a dead gorilla. Let that sink in.
**** these dumb *** people who take this as a joke.

This can and has ruined lives those who don't learn from their history are doomed to repeat it and those who do know their history are doomed to see people constantly try to repeat it. Thats how I feel right now

African American vote was way down. Latino vote in Florida didn't go as predicted. So many opportunities lost. Rural voters that never voted before took the place of the voters that didn't vote. So many things went wrong with this election. Florida tho, the Latino vote there, SHOCKING! If Florida Latino population traded places with California, trump would win California. THATS how bad the Latino vote was in Florida. So basically the Latinos in Florida won him the election.

Are Cubans considered Latino? Our Country has made a terrible mistake but I can sleep peacefully knowing my Hispanic didn't vote for his ***.

The democrats lost all three effin branches. If you don't think this is going to send the country into a tailspin, you are a ******* moron. The stock market futures are already down more than the day after 9/11/2001.
Dude I know they won, I'm just saying a lot of the Republicans hate Trump. They were basically forced to back him otherwise it would have been chaos for their party. 

They won't put up with his ****. Look at history even if the President is the same party as congress they don't always get a long. This will be the same.

Those dudes only hated him because he was toxic. He just won the presidency. They are going to be on their knees sucking his **** after he's in there.

I have a feeling that Nikki Haley will run against Trump in '20 and win. Republicans love that chick

Money money money money

Vince going hard

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously though can you imagine a Trump cabinet?!?!

Son isn't anywhere near qualified for office,what the **** kind of band of deplorables is he gonna put into high positions of power? :x :x

His potential cabinet and their likely influence due to his inexperience is what scares me the most. Nutbags like Newt Gingrich could actually have power in the government again. This is the reality we could all possibly be waking up to tomorrow. Thanks Murrica.

The democrats lost all three effin branches. If you don't think this is going to send the country into a tailspin, you are a ******* moron. The stock market futures are already down more than the day after 9/11/2001.
Dude I know they won, I'm just saying a lot of the Republicans hate Trump. They were basically forced to back him otherwise it would have been chaos for their party. 

They won't put up with his ****. Look at history even if the President is the same party as congress they don't always get a long. This will be the same.

Those dudes only hated him because he was toxic. He just won the presidency. They are going to be on their knees sucking his **** after he's in there.

Yup :smh:

Those dudes just won a majority,they're gonna be swinging their nuts out around the halls of congress over the next 4 years...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom