***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Some of the numbers are coming out and apparently Hill got a much smaller portion of the Black AND Latino vote compared to Obama...

Surprised by the downturn in Latino voters more than anything

Are you surprised ? I definitely feel the "super predator" comment and what followed after it had a whole lot to do with that. The fact that her husband apologized for it and then at a later date backed it up again while being heckled by BLM cost her ALOT of potential black votes. Lets not forget the hot sauce nonsense as well :smh:

ya'll can move out of california for all I care

it takes damn near an hour to go 3 miles in the city these days 
laugh.gif

Guys you need to know whoever gets voted in doesn't do a damn thing anyway. It's all controlled by the elite behind closed doors. The President is just a puppet so there is that.

The fact that he got elected well that's a whole separate issue.

The democrats lost all three effin branches. If you don't think this is going to send the country into a tailspin, you are a ******* moron. The stock market futures are already down more than the day after 9/11/2001.

African American vote was way down. Latino vote in Florida didn't go as predicted. So many opportunities lost. Rural voters that never voted before took the place of the voters that didn't vote. So many things went wrong with this election. Florida tho, the Latino vote there, SHOCKING! If Florida Latino population traded places with California, trump would win California. THATS how bad the Latino vote was in Florida. So basically the Latinos in Florida won him the election.

Last edited:
Harambe had 11,000 votes. 11,000 people voted for a dead gorilla. Let that sink in.

im buying a gun this week, I'm Hispanic living in South Carolina.

I'm not surprised by the results in those incest states, I'm so fed up with that garbage demographic no matter what we will never be equal to them.

We will always be less than and they will deny that racism exists because they've never dealt with it.

4 years 4 Effin years, We had a black president and this idiot demanded his birth certificate.

I'm beyond disappointed.

African American vote was way down. Latino vote in Florida didn't go as predicted. So many opportunities lost. Rural voters that never voted before took the place of the voters that didn't vote. So many things went wrong with this election. Florida tho, the Latino vote there, SHOCKING! If Florida Latino population traded places with California, trump would win California. THATS how bad the Latino vote was in Florida.
That's not true, where are you even getting this information. 

The democrats lost all three effin branches. If you don't think this is going to send the country into a tailspin, you are a ******* moron. The stock market futures are already down more than the day after 9/11/2001.
Dude I know they won, I'm just saying a lot of the Republicans hate Trump. They were basically forced to back him otherwise it would have been chaos for their party. 

They won't put up with his ****. Look at history even if the President is the same party as congress they don't always get a long. This will be the same.

African American vote was way down. Latino vote in Florida didn't go as predicted. So many opportunities lost. Rural voters that never voted before took the place of the voters that didn't vote. So many things went wrong with this election. Florida tho, the Latino vote there, SHOCKING! If Florida Latino population traded places with California, trump would win California. THATS how bad the Latino vote was in Florida.

Florida latinos (Cubans) vote Republican

Once it's official

I cannot fathom that this guy actually won

Insane

You voted for him.

Did you think this was some sort of joke???

F'n ridiculous :smh:

It wasn't a joke, neither are good candidates but I thought Clinton would run away with it and make a fool of him

I said this for months and even as of today. Did NOT think he had a chance just like majority of these newscasters and etc thought as well

Kinda crazy

so you voted for him because you thought he didnt have a chance? :x bruh shutcho *** up

This dude did the SAME EXACT thing a lot of Brexit folks did :x :x :x :x

What a moron

Last edited:
Well at least my parents left the country 25 years ago. We will welcome y'all in Canada.

Real talk, is it really that much better up there?

Like, how is it living in Canada?

I have no real interest in moving there right now, but maybe one day in the future. Is it a different world from this dumpster fire?

Last edited:
Once it's official

I cannot fathom that this guy actually won

Insane

You voted for him.

Did you think this was some sort of joke???

F'n ridiculous :smh:

It wasn't a joke, neither are good candidates but I thought Clinton would run away with it and make a fool of him

I said this for months and even as of today. Did NOT think he had a chance just like majority of these newscasters and etc thought as well

Kinda crazy

so you voted for him because you thought he didnt have a chance? :x bruh shutcho *** up

No, i voted for him because I agree on some topics. I dislike Hillary, LOVED bill though!

My vote didn't make a difference I'm just saying i thought didn't even have a shot to even make it a tight race let alone actually win

That's all!

As a mexican im really at a lost for words... the racists will be out on full force |I

Back
Top Bottom