***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So any y'all really trying to move out the country 
nerd.gif
Can't even afford to move out of moms house.

Seriously though can you imagine a Trump cabinet?!?!

Son isn't anywhere near qualified for office,what the **** kind of band of deplorables is he gonna put into high positions of power?
sick.gif
sick.gif
American Politics is pay to play. Qualifications be damned

You guys know all Trump's proposed policies have to go through the House to get approved right? Everyone here scared, but the President is basically the U.S's puppet. He won't do sh*t.

Yeah, and as long as Republicans control Congress, he's likely going to get most of what he wants. I wouldn't call that a puppet. More like a hyper kid on a sugar high with unlimited access to a candy warehouse. And, his fingers on our nuclear codes to boot.

Guys you need to know whoever gets voted in doesn't do a damn thing anyway. It's all controlled by the elite behind closed doors. The President is just a puppet so there is that.

The fact that he got elected well that's a whole separate issue.

Once it's official

I cannot fathom that this guy actually won

Insane

You voted for him.

Did you think this was some sort of joke???

F'n ridiculous :smh:

It wasn't a joke, neither are good candidates but I thought Clinton would run away with it and make a fool of him

I said this for months and even as of today. Did NOT think he had a chance just like majority of these newscasters and etc thought as well

Kinda crazy

so you voted for him because you thought he didnt have a chance? :x bruh shutcho *** up

Now we have to suffer and see his stupid, smug face on tv for 4 years and he'll always have the title of presidenf.

Last edited:
ya'll can move out of california for all I care

it takes damn near an hour to go 3 miles in the city these days 

How long does it take for people to realize what they have done?

Do we get a brexit like response like the chick who said she voted to leave and after the result had to go on Google and figure out what it meant?

certainly dont expect ppl to regret their vote like they did with brexit

most these folks live in a bubble anyways

it would take some kind of complete collapse for the majority to be afeected by in this country to say uh oh

Last edited:

So any y'all really trying to move out the country 
nerd.gif
I'm not going anywhere im not gonna let these racists and the bigot they elected win and get their way. My ancestors built this country im not going anywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom