***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Couldn't care less about Hilary and her lying *** but I certainly didn't want this ego maniac running things either. America took an L either way..

@pzf
BREAKING NEWS: Gary Johnson has currently received the most votes by a 3rd party candidate since 1996 (3.3 million).
mean.gif
Making a difference..
man those should've been clintons..

i'm all for 3rd party candidates.. I wanted to vote for stein at first.

but this wasn't the election to do it. 

I NEVER wanna hear **** about how it's a candidates "turn" to run/win or anything of the sort ever again man...the best candidate should win. Not whoever "has next" or has been groomed for the job for years

This is also how it is in the workforce. This is murrica personified

A bunch of uneducated, poor, and jealous voters thinking a billionaire crook will change their lives instead of them working hard is really what got him in..and hate on the work ethic and success of other ethnicities 

Last edited:
Hillary loses, life is over for her. She been salivating for this for 30+ years. You know, all that "experience" she has that makes her so much better suited to run this country compared to Trump. LOL

Trump loses and he goes home to a great life and all his wealth. He defies all odds and loses by a hair (IF he loses). Life is good for him.

A bunch of uneducated, poor, and jealous voters thinking a billionaire crook will change their lives instead of them working hard is really what got him in 
well they are about to get what they bargained for
Arnold Schwarzenegger 2.0 in the white house :lol:

A bunch of uneducated, poor, and jealous voters thinking a billionaire crook will change their lives instead of them working hard is really what got him in 
uneducated, poor, disenfranchised whites that continuously vote republican.

America's biggest oxymoron. 

Nah I don't agree with that ****ed regardless stuff. Clinton wins at worst things stay the same Trump wins we go backwards in the minimal progress we have made. Only one of those is being ****ed.
How are things staying the same ok?
Its not ideal but it is better than going backwards. It would be better that peoples civil rights (marraige, not having nation wide stop and frisk) where they are now than going backwards from that. It would be better to keep and fix parts of the healthcare system than to go backwards from that etc.

My point is every election we aren't gonna make huge strides forward in every election but we should never go backwards this was an election to make sure we do not go backwards as a nation and america decided it wants to go backwards.

I'm more concerned with the Prop's that passed or not then who's gonna make the office.

Local Issues > World Issues

well they are about to get what they bargained for
Arnold Schwarzenegger 2.0 in the white house :lol:
arnold is a million times better than donald.

this is sad.

america is full of idiots.

trump is right. the country does suck.

A bunch of uneducated, poor, and jealous voters thinking a billionaire crook will change their lives instead of them working hard is really what got him in..and hate on the work ethic and success of other ethnicities 

In their heads,they're future millionaires just out of luck right now

All these news on the struggle reporting

They depressed too, atleast in NY

Real talk, is it really that much better up there?

Like, how is it living in Canada?

I have no real interest in moving there right now, but maybe one day in the future. Is it a different world from this dumpster fire?

I used to think that we weren't that different in Canada, but this entire election has changed my stance on that. Canada is not nearly as divided or violent. Socialized medicine isn't all inclusive, but it's still a huge benefit obviously.

Back
Top Bottom