***Official Political Discussion Thread***

White people just using these rural whites as scapegoats. Don't fall for that lie. Best believe liberal, well off, educated whites voted for trump in droves. Alot of liberals are two faced
This isn't really a secret B.
laugh.gif

Businessmen, millennials, corporate bros BEEN openly endorsing Trump.

Real talk, is it really that much better up there?

Like, how is it living in Canada?

I have no real interest in moving there right now, but maybe one day in the future. Is it a different world from this dumpster fire?

I used to think that we weren't that different in Canada, but this entire election has changed my stance on that. Canada is not nearly as divided or violent. Socialized medicine isn't all inclusive, but it's still a huge benefit obviously.

nah.. I knew how real shhh really was when I was stateside for boarding school

The amount of times I've heard "well if you don't like it, just go back to where you came from"

Would be having conversations in my AP US history class and dudes couldn't handle any criticism of America no matter how small.. bush and co just capitalized off shhh.. things didn't go away with Obama, just made certain facets more bitter and angry

Last edited:
ya'll are stupid if you think gay marriage is gonna get turned over

same with the damn wall

that stuff aint happening 

So this is the kind of dangerous disillusionment that a binary party system incubates and grows...:smh:

The last time America voted a republican....we Sent thousands into a false war, Tanked our economy and fell into the greatest recession in our lifetime.

America is so eager to do worse than that apparently.

The last time America voted a republican....we Sent thousands into a false war, Tanked our economy and fell into the greatest recession in our lifetime.

America is so eager to do worse than that apparently.
White people punishing us for Barack. They don't give a damn about screwing themselves as long as it screws us more.

All these news on the struggle reporting

They depressed too, atleast in NY
I forget who said it but they said "America is a country full of temporarily embarrassed millionaires"

All these news on the struggle reporting

They depressed too, atleast in NY

how bout them true blues releasing tho brah?

LOL 2016 is officially depression season

True blues 2016 dont eem look OG son NO look pass :lol:

Might as well post up my 01

[emoji]128513[/emoji]

[emoji]128547[/emoji]

Do people really believe it was mainly poor/rural whites who voted for Trump? Open ya eyes B. "liberal" whites voted for him too.

Look at the map breakdown by counties. See those counties with large cities? They voted democratic. See all those rural areas? They voted trump. Open your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom