***Official Political Discussion Thread***

@sckid20

u know what to do......

article-0-19F6D2F0000005DC-458_634x387.jpg

and Rusty.... what happened, fresh out of petty? [emoji]128133[/emoji]

You were right on this. I can't disagree

But I'm sure i will get plenty of chances to return the favor.

btw- Pick charity, and I'm run them the money
The black and latino vote didnt really matter in this election. Whites made up 70% of the electorate. Repubs dont need minorities to win. This is scary.

*yawn*.....

*stretches arms*

*cracks fingers*

so about that umm "Latinos are monolithic"

let this be a teachable moment for all ya smug liberals stuck in da echo chamber....
race aint ****... its all about da economy & money...thats it.

da barbarians were at da gates...i told ya as a dark skin latino that Trump's message was compelling for da Joe Schmoes of da world...

ya ignored Hillary's real faults cuz ya was too worried about dumb superficial **** like da way Trump talks, instead of whats in his heart.

that man been a inspiring figure for 30+ years, especially in NYC...ya really da naive folks who bought da ol' dusty DNC

"racist, sexist, bigot, wash rinse repeat"

if he indeed polls it off, "i told ya so" would be a understatement".

Weak move by Hillary and her shills *cough Rusty*. Pretty sad shills like that spend years working web sites like NT only to fall flat. If they fought for a real candidate like Bernie, things might be different.

*yawn*.....

*stretches arms*

*cracks fingers*

so about that umm "Latinos are monolithic"

let this be a teachable moment for all ya smug liberals stuck in da echo chamber....
race aint ****... its all about da economy & money...thats it.

da barbarians were at da gates...i told ya as a dark skin latino that Trump's message was compelling for da Joe Schmoes of da world...

ya ignored Hillary's real faults cuz ya was too worried about dumb superficial **** like da way Trump talks, instead of whats in his heart.

that man been a inspiring figure for 30+ years, especially in NYC...ya really da naive folks who bought da ol' dusty DNC

"racist, sexist, bigot, wash rinse repeat"

if he indeed polls it off, "i told ya so" would be a understatement".
All that tells me is that there's a lot of dumb fools in NYC, and in America in general.
yeah real inspiring figure for 30+ years in NYC but couldnt win the state...its the hate speech, fear mongering, and benefits for the wealthy that won him in not his past personal endeavors

Biden? lmao

dude was a statue for 8 years you really thought he was gonna run for president?

I think I read somewhere that he was upset about his son dying and didn't feel like going through the election process. He would've done really well in a lot of these swing/rust belt states.

Upset probably isn't the right word, as much as the physical and psychological (and probably emotional) burden of campaigning. He just wasn't up for it after his son passed away.

I am not even looking forward to the "I told you so" comments down the line. I am legit scare for this country, and every person of color that resides in it.

I fail to see how your fear for people of color is any different compared to what white Trump supporters are accused of as far as their fear of people of color. No slander in that statement, just real.

I know what Trump said and I do not take up for him in any of his slanderous statements, but I have a hard time accepting the fact he is a huge racist.

He has done plenty of racist things.

The rational fear that the policies of the president might hurt minority groups, is different that the irrational fear of brown people

Most of Trump policies will disproportionate hurt minorities

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom