***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Black people are loyal to dems because of welfare. The dems feel black people need their hands held through everything and can only survive in this country if receiving government assistance. They are synonymous with the KKK, lynchings, Confederate flag, Jim Crow, etc. Me stating this doesn't mean I'm pro Republican so miss me with those quotes please.

==

Yeah, never understood blacks loyalty to the Democrats.
Should our loyalty be to the Republican Party that is ACTIVELY trying to suppress the black vote and black voters??
Man what? Is this bizzaro world?

There are protests going on right now with people actively trying to overturn the votes of half the country.
Loud and wrong champ. The protesters are NOT trying to overturn the votes. The protesters are upset with the election results and are voicing their displeasure.
Voices heard, go sit the **** down.

I see trump like Mike bloomberg

Adding new health regulations like "No Smoking Policies" in parks

Trying to ban cart food because they "are too high in trans fats"

:lol:

Or unsanitary

Meanwhile ensuring there are 3 chipotles on every block

Hurt small businesses

Rich get richer, poor get poorer type moves

Last edited:

Or unsanitary

As fearful as some his policies could be
I think he will come up with some of the most ridiculous ones
Or useless ones. I just cant take him serious till it really serious

Should our loyalty be to the Republican Party that is ACTIVELY trying to suppress the black vote and black voters??

We need to be loyal to our own. If that means creating our own party including other minorities best interest so be it, along with white people who are down for the cause so be it. We have enough rich and wealthy black people in this country for it to happen but they can care less about where they came from. They rather spend thousands on designer clothes and cars then help their people get out of the doldrums

The presence of the green and libertarian parties in the daily affairs of this nation is inexistent, and Black people cannot afford to be invisible when we still have to push against attempts to silence our voices in the political arena. Until the political process is opened up to more than just the Republican and Democrat parties, we're going to have to side with the side that can amplify our voices. I would have an issue to blind allegiance to one party over another if both reps and dems included our concerns in their platforms, but that is not the case and you can't change the rules in politics if your participation can't be noticed

They're also realizing that "lesser of two evils" is real.

Or that "they are the same" is a cop out.

100% Agreed on both statements.

The presence of the green and libertarian parties in the daily affairs of this nation is inexistent, and Black people cannot afford to be invisible when we still have to push against attempts to silence our voices in the political arena. Until the political process is opened up to more than just the Republican and Democrat parties, we're going to have to side with the side that can amplify our voices. I would have an issue to blind allegiance to one party over another if both reps and dems included our concerns in their platforms, but that is not the case and you can't change the rules in politics if your participation can't be noticed

I can't put my loyalty behind neither bro. That's how u end up doing things for 10,20,30 plus years without any type of change happening. Democratic allegiance have gotten black people nowhere at all. We can't even stop getting killed in the streets like dogs for no reason but we continue to put a political party first who consistently puts us last.

Loyalty to a party is stupid in general.
Gotcha. Maybe President-Elect Trump will give you the answers/results you, @Maximus Meridius, and others are looking for. Let me know how that works out for you.
Unlike you, I've never put faith in any one man nor government.

I don't expect any of our problems to be solved by a president.

Yall know Mayor Dumblasio (deblasio) came up with the idea of letting businesses charge like 5 or 10 cents per plastic bags if u buy something in nyc.....

Or unsanitary

Meanwhile ensuring there are 3 chipotles on every block

Hurt small businesses

Rich get richer, poor get poorer type moves

I know its straight up like monopoly tactics. And then give higher and higher tax breaks to the upper brackets and 1% will virtually become the .1%

It's sad seeing brothers getting upset when black people want to create there own rather than give loyalty and allegiance to people who don't give a damn about us on a human being level. Boy I tell you they did a amazing job infiltrating our minds, bodies, and souls with self hate some of us don't even see it.

Last edited:

Loyalty to a party is stupid in general.

Gotcha. Maybe President-Elect Trump will give you the answers/results you, [@=/u/37280/Maximus-Meridius]@Maximus Meridius[/@], and others are looking for. Let me know how that works out for you.

Unlike you, I've never put faith in any one man nor government.

I don't expect any of our problems to be solved by a president.

Okay, so who or what entity do you expect to solve OUR problems then champ?

Also I don't place my faith in government.

I've been arguing with my homeboy since yesterday. First off he didn't vote, and then he starts spewing off that Trump is better for America and Blacks than Hilary because Trump has no political experience so his hands isn't dirty. And that he's honest and that Republicans didn't even want him because he's so off grid and candid :stoneface: :stoneface: He then talks about crime bill from '94 and how the clintons are responsible for mass incarceration :stoneface: I was looking at this cat so crazy like "bruh?!" Just spewing nonsense because he feels like Hilary was the worse of the 2. I've tried to enlighten him to no avail. Someone please educate me with a quick run through or recommend a video that brings to the light the reality we're facing with Trump taking office especially as a minority because my boy is really tryna be on some other **** and I feel like I need to educate him and myself

It's sad seeing brothers getting upset when black people want to create there own rather than give loyalty and allegiance to people who don't give a damn about us on a human being level. Boy I tell you they did a amazing job infiltrating our minds, bodies, and souls with self hate some of us don't even see it.

Who should we have voted for in this election?

White women chose a racist dude that grabs p****. :lol:

And those will be the same ones throwing dirt on somebody like Nate Parker.

Unfortunately our black "feminist" turned on him too. Black feminist are an interesting bunch considering that they mainly **** on black men while dating a white man [emoji]129300[/emoji]

plz stop with this identity politics bs. black women this, white men that....ya'll hear your salty selves? lol

A new day has come!!! Embrace change and spark up :smokin

I don't give a **** about Trump or Hilary. No salt over here.

Don't talk about identity politics and dude just won an election in part because of a campaign with white nationalism weaved into it....k

LOL. ****** love to talk about **** but never really be about ****. When and where is this new black political party getting created and who will be on the ballot?? Let me know and I'll be one of the first to vote. Until then, dudes gotta get off this hoping and dreaming mentality and get something tangible going. Brothas love to talk, talk, and talk some more but don't really get anywhere. It's that treadmill mentality.

Back
Top Bottom