***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Donnie needs to stop with the Twitter fingers and be more professional about foreign relations

Donnie needs to stop with the Twitter fingers and be more professional about foreign relations

This.

I completely understand that social media is a great tool for communication. But damnit man....it's time to act professional and presidential. Dude is an embarrassment to America.

This.

I completely understand that social media is a great tool for communication. But damnit man....it's time to act professional and presidential. Dude is an embarrassment to America.

He's an idiot. He doesn't know how to speak like an intelligent person. Someone needs to revoke his privilege.

63/64ths Spanish (mostly Gallego and Visigothic origins) and 1/64th Taino
roll.gif

This.

yo, dem days is over. Trump just ushered in a new era of blunt talking Social media savvy Politics.

Trump

Read an article about how before literacy became widespread politics used to be composed of lots of sound bites and had very little substance as it was hard to get too in depth and hold attention without writing long articles. Then literacy, pamphlets, and newspapers became common place during the enlightenment and people became more informed and more well read on the issues. In the age of social media, sound bites, information overload and character limits have made politics more shallow again like the days before literacy. I think the rise of Trump, Brexit, and populism in general gives some merit to the article.

Article

The breezy tone of the readout left diplomats in Washington slack-jawed, with some initially assuming it was a parody. In particular, they zeroed in on Mr. Trump’s offer to Mr. Sharif “to play any role you want me to play to address and find solutions to the country’s problems.”

[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Dude is sending mixed signals and Ninjahood is talking about social media politics.

Should we remind you that Pakistan hid Bin Laden from the US and were not happy about the raid that took him out?

Read an article about how before literacy became widespread politics used to be composed of lots of sound bites and had very little substance as it was hard to get too in depth and hold attention without writing long articles. Then literacy, pamphlets, and newspapers became common place during the enlightenment and people became more informed and more well read on the issues. In the age of social media, sound bites, information overload and character limits have made politics more shallow again like the days before literacy. I think the rise of Trump, Brexit, and populism in general gives some merit to the article.

Article

probably da dumbest thing out now...

folks got da whole Internet, da world in da palm of your hands & this twerp who wrote this article comparing today to pre-printing press societies.

This.

yo, dem days is over. Trump just ushered in a new era of blunt talking Social media savvy Politics.

Trump
This is why no one takes your opinion seriously other than for automobiles.
"Trolling" other foreign countries that we do business with isn't a good look for us, especially since we are looked at as the leader of the global economy.
Besides that point, Trump and Bannon are taking huge gambles trying to antagonize other countries and trying to make us seem isolationist as a result before he takes office. Of course the anti globalist message appeals to you, which is ironic because the only way you and your family were able to make it in America and be rewarded with is due to American global capitalism. Anyway, we will see what happens with Trump trying to head back to pre 1930s times when our economy has already advanced past that. For sure the American capitalists and bureaucrats are going to fight him to the tooth and nail.

Last edited:
there will be a reckoning.
Just to boost your optimism a bit, Trump is a newbie to the White House, and currently what he is doing is without any of the White House bureaucrats "interfering" with his and Brannon's strategy. When he enters into office, he can no longer go rogue or not listen to the government without the chance of being impeached for some offense.
Let's take for example Trump's promise to eliminate deductions for everyone. In order to pass a bill or provision like that, it would require Congress to vote on such. With a Republican majority Congress, who so loves their tax deductions, why would they vote against their self interest? In order for the lobbying limit to take place, it would also have to go through Congress....you really think these guys would vote against their own friends :lol:
The only thing that I can be kinda sure of being repealed is some parts of Obamacare and lowering tax rates....other that that, Trump is going to be fighting against a system that he himself used to profit off.

Last edited:
i want some action though. i want it to reach the point where we storm trump towers and parade him around town. i remember in history class reading about people being tarred and feathered or drawn and quartered. i want to see that happen again, but with live tweets.

a scalping would be nice too. and appropriate, given his faux hair is what he's most famous for, even after being elected president :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:
Well I'm not going to rebel unless Trump and the government were to decide to go rogue and repeal the constitution
Other than that,I hope America continues being great and Trump and Bannon aka "the economic nationalist" fail on their xenophobic agenda

This.

Trump
"Trolling" other foreign countries that we do business with isn't a good look for us, especially since we are looked at as the leader of the global economy.
Besides that point, Trump and Bannon are taking huge gambles trying to antagonize other countries and trying to make us seem isolationist as a result before he takes office. Of course the anti globalist message appeals to you, which is ironic because the only way you and your family were able to make it in America and be rewarded with is due to American global capitalism. Anyway, we will see what happens with Trump trying to head back to pre 1930s times when our economy has already advanced past that. For sure the American capitalists and bureaucrats are going to fight him to the tooth and nail.

oh because immigration didn't happen during da US isolationist era pre world war I right? :lol:

ya folks better buckle up, Trump bout to retro America Exceptionalism :pimp:

some of ya approaching da impending Trump Administration with da same smugness ya had when Trump got into da race... :lol: :smh:

guess ya wanna continue to learn da hard way ehh?

This.

Trump

oh because immigration didn't happen during da US isolationist era pre world war I right? :lol:

ya folks better buckle up, Trump bout to retro America Exceptionalism :pimp:
:lol: alright you aren't really trolling, you're just being delusional
Plus didn't Putin chastise Obama for talking about "American exceptionalism" :nerd:
This is yo mans that wanted Trump in the White House

Last edited:
some of ya approaching da impending Trump Administration with da same smugness ya had when Trump got into da race... :lol: :smh:

guess ya wanna continue to learn da hard way ehh?
Well you know, people who don't like their president tend to be.....uhhh....smug
It's been like that for the entire American history :lol:
I'm going to tell you what Donald Trump says every so often "Deal with it" :lol:

leave alone is key when it comes to government being involved in business. This type of economics allows everything to be voluntary, which is how things should be regarding business here in this "free country".

Workers have rights but we don't need unions to help workers run a company they have no business running. I'm also against collective bargaining. They are workers, not owners so if they are unhappy with their position they can go somewhere else.

Us union members don't attempt to run a business, we do however set our own working conditions, that both the employer and union agree upon.

Labor unions brought you the weekend, the 8 hour work day, and laws against child labor, and we will keep fighting to improve conditions for workers everywhere.

Next time you say "Thank god it's Friday" correct yourself and thank the labor movement.

Back
Top Bottom