***Official Political Discussion Thread***

please. you guys value principal and all, but all that's gonna happen is they are gonna get all worked up like you are right now and that's it.

Yeah China will carpet bomb them for a phone call but they won't do anything about the nukes in Korea
China wouldn't want to deal with North Korean refugees if a war were to respark at the Korean Peninsula
You guys sound like you have a total disregard of the ramifications of going to war
It involves many lives lost and the costs to rebuild would take years to pay off and lost resources.

China wouldn't want to deal with North Korean refugees if a war were to respark at the Korean Peninsula
You guys sound like you have a total disregard of the ramifications of going to war
It involves many lives lost and the costs to rebuild would take years to pay off and lost resources.

lol I'm not even going to respond to this foolery

lol I'm not even going to respond to this foolery
Says the guy spreading nonsense about Chinese politics

You and I both know china is way too docile to do anything outrageous except steal land and GDP from other countries

No one is going to get anywhere with China by allowing them to do what they want. We need to ween off the Chinese tit tbh. We need them thinking we are unpredictable, not in a docile state ready to answer to them like we have been with the Obama administration. You are acting like it is an act of war or something lol
It possibly is an act of war. You have no idea how far the PRC government will go to save face.

We pander to China for the sake of peace and economics. Too much of our economy depends on good relations with China. Furthermore no one wants another costly and potentially prolonged conflict. Not even China.
They don't and won't understand.

http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3031091

Trump wants to build luxury hotels in Taiwan’s Taoyuan: mayor

Taoyuan Mayor Cheng Wen-tsan confirmed the rumors Wednesday.

Welp it makes sense why Trump made that comment now

Still what an idiot

The billionaire is only continuing to serve himself! I'm shocked!
:lol:
Can't wait Trump towers to be propped up all over the world
Trump gonna be the first trillionaire by the time he leaves office

I'm sure as a business man he sends someone to any high profile potential real estate availability. On top of that I think the article said it was on airport property so the potential investment would have made sense

I don't think you guys understand how butthurt China gets over this type of stuff.

and? they bootlegged da whole United States into Chinese prosperity.

they already think we playing games in da South China seas and Japan's island..

Thanks to Americans shareholders and CEOs who were looking for cheap labor and didn't mind moving factories there. It's not like it wasn't known that to do business in China, you had to share your IP and that they would undercut you the moment they could.

It's fun to watch you guys turn against the very system you champion the moment it no longer serves your interests.

they want money and every product their heart desires for the cheapest price possible but without any of the realities of this world.

in other words, they want to move to Westworld.

Thanks to Americans shareholders and CEOs who were looking for cheap labor and didn't mind moving factories there. It's not like it wasn't known that to do business in China, you had to share your IP and that they would undercut you the moment they could.

It's fun to watch you guys turn against the very system you champion the moment it no longer serves your interests.

Your so wrong it isn't even funny. China actually has no intellectual property laws so that's why that happens. Educate yourself before spewing complete and utter nonsense

You and I both know china is way too docile to do anything outrageous except steal land and GDP from other countries
Yeah who cares about stealing land and GDP, not outrageous at all

I would really like to hear your logic on this one kid... Everyone is bootlegged in china not just the us companies that have factories there lol

Last edited:
So if I'm to recap:

Trump is risking ticking China off just to put up some hotels in Taiwan? That's just selfish.

The man really about to just use his presidency to help run his business and leave the policy making to the same right wing establishment that he told his voters he wasn't going to **** with in the first place lol

Last edited:

Your so wrong it isn't even funny. China actually has no intellectual property laws so that's why that happens. Educate yourself before spewing complete and utter nonsense

Which implies that your IP is accessible to all.

Which implies that if you go there to get stuff made, be prepared to have your blueprints borrowed to make bootlegs priced at a cheaper price than your authentic stuff.

And what part of American executives looking for cheap labor is wrong? Are they still not doing it by outsourcing everything they can and by replacing workers with automation?

Just because you don't like the sound of what you hear doesn't make it any less true.

Your putting blame on us ceos and businesses as to why everything is bootlegged in china so don't try and backtrack. Everything from every country is bootlegged in china. They can take anything from anywhere and bootleg it

China doesn't use blueprints to bootleg either. If they did you would actually be able to buy a good fake Rolex.

Items are taken to factories in China and are cosmetically faked. Don't imply it's the us's fault that things are being bootlegged there because that's tom foolery

That's like saying it was Steve jobs or Tim cooks fault the 20 fake apple stores popped up there, it's just not true

Back
Top Bottom