***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Papi Trump brings forward a new day of economic growth, one problem, he promised that growth mainly for one area of the country, which is also the are that pretty much elected him.

umm people go where da jobs are at.. thats why folks are flooding into NYC...

once those jobs are also found in da midwest, etc. da people shall follow.

Not only that, the economy is operating near full employment. So for da Orange Papi to have all this growth popping off, he needs to boost not only the underemployed number, but also the participation rate. These are much a harder to do, because again, there might be a mismatch between where work is need and workers are located

:lol: we're at record high low participation rates.

people can't find jobs.

when they START to show up after da tax reform is installed and regulations are repealed imma serve u up some grilled crow this time :lol:

January cannot come fast enough..

:lol: poor naive child.

Moving cost are notoriously high. Economist have argued for a good minute as to whether or not the federal government should subsidize people in the Rust belt to move to other areas of the country for better economic opportunities.

Get up and moving is nice in theory, not so easy in practice. Secondly, if rurual whites move out those states, then the demographics of the state become more appealing for Dems, :lol:. So yes, I support them moving out the state to deep red states

Secondly. Look at our participation rate pa. It has been decreasing for a while, it was decreasing when the economy was growing over 3.5 percent. Even if it starts to trend upwards, good econometrics says you can't put it on Trump, because it started under Obeezy.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CIVPART

You putting your hopes in voodoo eocnomics b

Last edited:
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/0...ansition.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Trump Meets With Al Gore on Climate Change While House G.O.P. Rebuffs Tariff Plan

The House majority leader said a Republican-led Congress would not support the president-elect’s vow to hit companies that move overseas with a hefty tariff on goods sent back to the United States.

And House Speaker Paul D. Ryan hinted strongly that he wouldn’t go along either.

“I don’t want to get into some kind of trade war,” Representative Kevin McCarthy of California, the majority leader, said in response to vehement threats by Mr. Trump over the weekend.

Mr. Ryan echoed Mr. McCarthy’s view that an overhaul of the corporate tax code would better keep jobs in the United States than a punitive tariff on companies that send work abroad.

“I think we can get at the goal here, which is keep American businesses American, build things in America and sell them overseas. That can be properly addressed in comprehensive tax reform,” the speaker told a Wisconsin reporter.

In a storm of Twitter posts over the weekend, the president-elect had been uncompromising on the proposal.

My man really said he was fighting for Atheism? Real life.
It's a common battery in the back feeling when teens discover atheism and the logical arguments agains religious.

Its not that serious and shouldn't be fought for. The logic of itnshlukd speak for itself.

The arguments and revealing ppl's hypocrisy, ignorance and just unreasonable/illogical thinking can be fun though.

Moving cost are notoriously high. Economist have argued for a good minute as to whether or not the federal government should subsidize people in the Rust belt to move to other areas of the country for better economic opportunities.

Get up and moving is nice in theory, not so easy in practice. Secondly, if rurual whites move out those states, then the demographics of the state become more appealing for Dems, :lol:. So yes, I support them moving out the state to deep red states

Secondly. Look at our participation rate pa. It has been decreasing for a while, it was decreasing when the economy was growing over 3.5 percent. Even if it starts to trend upwards, good econometrics says you can't put it on Trump, because it started under Obeezy.

In response to moving for work the govt offers significant tax deductions for people moving for work.

You for real Rico? With all the ******** that black people have been through in the history of this country, they play the race card too much? The only people that think that way are the white people that want to sweep all that race talk under the rug because it makes them uncomfortable. You sounding like Dabo Swinney here 
Yes I'm fa reel. There are terrible things that happen to us due to racism and that should be called out. But the problem is we attack some dumb *** college kids dressing in black face for Halloween with the same tenacity as when a black teen was killed walking home with a hoodie on. There's a disconnect.
The disconnect is that these college students are making a mockery of us, and you equate it to kids just being kids. Maybe you are fine being a white kid's Halloween costume, but I am not. Like I said, you got that Dabo Swinney mentality. 

Rusty just gonna have to be dragged to economic prosperity kicking and screaming.

*shrugs*

Yes, Trump can easily heat up the economy to get top live numbers to look good, but structurally there will still be problems. And you can't comprehend that, because you don't know the basics.

Boomers are retiring, that is driving down the participation rate. Cutting social security will only drive down consumption, which will hamper economic growth.

If you need workers for all these jobs, then this is the worst time to extract millions of people from the work force, it will drag down productivity.

You can definitely proven some what right in the short run, if you move the goal post around. I will give you that

But in the long run, you won't, it is pretty much a guarantee. All Trump, and Ryan's steez is gonna structurally weaken the economy. You are just trading an over heated economy, for a even worst recession when it eventually hits.

You better thank your lucky stars that you live in a bastion of liberalism, and that they look out for your economic well being through welfare and regulation.

Last edited:
The disconnect is that these college students are making a mockery of us, and you equate it to kids just being kids. Maybe you are fine being a white kid's Halloween costume, but I am not. Like I said, you got that Dabo Swinney mentality. 

Yes. I truly do not care. I live in the real world when stupid **** that happens in private is laughed at but once it becomes public, it becomes "news". I'm not going to sit here and fight every slight because after a while your the boy that cries wolf.

Last edited:

In response to moving for work the govt offers significant tax deductions for people moving for work.

When your are in the lower classes, especially poor, those don't do enough.

These people income tax bill is already driven down near zero anyway.

They need the help up front also.

Last edited:
Nah Reacho, you live in a world where of it doesn't affect you personally, you don't give a damn. You've made that abundantly clear. Get yours, the hell with anybody else. Just like ninja in his Heights bubble.

Last edited:

Yes. I truly do not care. I live in the real world when stupid **** that happens in private is laughed at but once it becomes public, it becomes "news". I'm not going to sit here and fight every slight but after a while your the boy that cries wolf.
Calling out racism makes you the boy that cries wolf now 
laugh.gif
.  You are a white supremacists dream 

No. I live in the real world. EVERYONE has said and done things that someone would considered racist. Many of us are just lucky not to caught on camera or film.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself man. If your circle consists of people that think it's ok to act like that, or you yourself act racist that's on you. Not everybody is doing that **** nor turning a blind eye to it.

Last edited:
No. I live in the real world. EVERYONE has said and done things that someone would considered racist. Many of us are just lucky not to caught on camera or film.
Even then, does that make Trump's housing discrimination lawsuits acceptable, especially for someone that is about to become our president?

Speak for yourself man. If your circle consists of people that think it's ok to act like that, or you yourself act racist that's on you. Not everybody is doing that **** nor turning a blind eye to it.

Bet. I better not see you or AZ EVER post anything that can be considered racist, bigoted, or sexist in any way. Since your hands are so clean.

Bet. I better not see you or AZ EVER post anything that can be considered racist, bigoted, or sexist in any way. Since your hands are so clean.

Let me get this straight. So because I think that white college students making fun of our race is wrong, I must be a squeaky clean angel? No need to front on here Rico, I'm sure the white people in your life will still love you just the same

When your are in the lower classes, especially poor, those don't do enough.

These people income tax bill is already driven down near zero anyway.

They need the help up front also.

Then perhaps a good policy proposal would be a fed relocation stipend that would be taxed the following year as income.

No, most of us aren't stupid enough to get caught on camera or film. Most of us don't have microphones on when we say we will grab women by the *****, or send Snapchat making fun of other people's backgrounds.

Let me get this straight. So because I think that white college students making fun of our race is wrong, I must be a squeaky clean angel? No need to front on here Rico, I'm sure the white people in your life will still love you just the same

Exactly. If you don't want to admit that **** goes on in private that people from the outside looking in wouldn't deem racist then you're cleaner than the rest of us. And if not, then you're a hypocrite. Some **** does not need to be blown up, especially if your guilty yourself.

No, most of us aren't stupid enough to get caught on camera or film. Most of us don't have microphones on when we say we will grab women by the *****, or send Snapchat making fun of other people's backgrounds.

I don't need your backtrack. You're clean. And this is a PUBLIC forum. Act accordingly.

Exactly. If you don't want to admit that **** goes on in private that people from the outside looking in wouldn't deem racist then you're cleaner than the rest of us. And if not, then you're a hypocrite. Some **** does not need to be blown up, especially if your guilty yourself.

What you mean cleaner than the rest of us, you wearing black face too? You make a joke between you and your buddies, that's on y'all. You send a snap, Facebook post, etc to the world, you deserve what you get

Here's the thing Rico, when we make ignorant remarks and someone catches offense of it and is badly hurt by it, and they call us out on it, those that want to be a better person apologize and say sorry when we see that wrong and learn from it. Perhaps it takes a while, but eventually we try to correct the wrong.
Avoiding to confront ignorance and deflecting from it instead of questioning it is very counter productive towards the growth of our self emotional and mental intelligence.

I'm not a perfect human being, I don't believe in religion either, but I think my actions do play a part in society. The less dumb stuff I do, the better I hope my environment will be.

Here's the thing Rico, when we make ignorant remarks and someone catches offense of it and is badly hurt by it, and they call us out on it, those that want to be a better person apologize and say sorry when we see that wrong and learn from it. Perhaps it takes a while, but eventually we try to correct the wrong.
Avoiding to confront ignorance and deflecting from it instead of questioning it is very counter productive towards the growth of our self emotional and mental intelligence.

I'm not a perfect human being, I don't believe in religion either, but I think my actions do play a part in society. The less dumb stuff I do, the better I hope my environment will be.

First off, when the smallest **** happens on a college campus even with an apology they get expelled. Life potentially ruined, for a stupid decision. You act like people get indignant and double down on their black face. They don't because it was NEVER that serious

And my original point was that crying racism in every little slight is counter productive to frighting actual racism. You think that kid that said ***** when rapping along to a song is gonna go outside after and lynch a black person? **** outta here. But the way the black community sees it, that person is Massa' incarnate.

But whatever, AZ and Mamba have never done anything racist so they can judge people that have and it happened to go public. Thank you for actually being honest.

But according to AZ's backtrack, the real crime is them actually being caught. Interesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom