***Official Political Discussion Thread***

All nominees have skeletons that keep them away from office. Remember Tom Daschle?

We're in a new era. Social media is a thing now that can sink nominees. No other administration had to deal with such things. We're on new terrain.

So you're justifying the ****-ery......by saying "all nominees have skeletons"?

Even if it's spreading fake, racist propaganda. Your cool with that skeleton? :lol:

Funny who you choose to be "disgusted" with

All nominees have skeletons that keep them away from office. Remember Tom Daschle?

We're in a new era. Social media is a thing now that can sink nominees. No other administration had to deal with such things. We're on new terrain.
True, it is a new era. But one would expect a little more common sense, even from Trump, to not hire someone who spreads fake news as a national security advisor. The guy has about 16 public skeletons hanging in his 2016 closet and it hasn't sunk him. Yet.

Even if you ignore the content, it's still a grown man spreading fake news on more than a dozen occasions being hired as an advisor on national security. This man can't even differentiate between real and fake news, so how on earth is he even remotely qualified for this job?

Last edited:
:rofl:

SAD!
Also noticed Boeing's stock took a little tumble from Trump's lie too :smh:
There are going to be a lot of pissed Boeing Employees and management knocking on the White House door the next coming months.

Sad this clown doesn't realize the weight his words or tweets have now. Completely oblivious even before taking the oath.

I think he knows. He just doesn't give a ****

Oh so now we trusting the words of corporations? I thought they were the bad guy? And were dishonest interests only out for self? You all were definitely talking that talk in 2012 when Romney said corporations are people.

It's comical at this point to see how easily switch allegiances when it suits you all.

Say what you want but those jobs are gone no matter what, that's the reality of it. If not today, then tomorrow. If your skills aint up to snuff, you'll be out of work eventually.

And if education is not financially feasible, you'll be perpetually poor.

Which corporation are we trusting? Carrier? Boeing? Trump?

I guess you missed my post where I said they all are trying to **** us over.

I don't live in a fairy tale world. It's not all magic and good and evil. It's reality. You understand each player and go from there.

Oh so now we trusting the words of corporations? I thought they were the bad guy? And were dishonest interests only out for self? You all were definitely talking that talk in 2012 when Romney said corporations are people.

It's comical at this point to see how easily switch allegiances when it suits you all.

As opposed to who the words of a pathological liar, who still even after getting elected is making up ****?

Which corporation are we trusting? Carrier? Boeing? Trump?

I guess you missed my post where I said they all are trying to **** us over.

I don't live in a fairy tale world. It's not all magic and good and evil. It's reality. You understand each player and go from there.

Neither do I. I just find it funny how some will bash corporations and CEO's one day then take their word as bond the next day when it suits them.

Oh there you go Reacho, defending Trump's lies once again :rofl:
Shouldn't a president-elect be criticized for drawing up fake numbers? :nerd:

Shouldn't hypocrites be called out for being hypocritical? More people added to the watch list. Better not see anyone bash corporations again, since they're now the final word on everything.

And also, ALL Presidents skew or alter the truth to fit their narrative. You can't pick and choose when to call them out. I didn't even vote for the guy but I will defend him against hypocritical NT liberal regime. The same ones that ignore Obama's false promises and outright lies.

Last edited:

SAD!
Also noticed Boeing's stock took a little tumble from Trump's lie too :smh:
There are going to be a lot of pissed Boeing Employees and management knocking on the White House door the next coming months.

Sad this clown doesn't realize the weight his words or tweets have now. Completely oblivious even before taking the oath.
Boeing stocks going down leads to loss of jobs and American money. Trump continues to steal more US jobs and money. Sad!
And here's the thing, Boeing contributes to the American defense industry with their technology and building of fighter jets
I wonder what Trump wants to reward with Boeing's contract instead :nerd:

Shouldn't hypocrites be called out for being hypocritical? More people added to the watch list. Better not see anyone bash corporations again, since they're now the final word on everything.

You never say a word to your pal Ninja for the numerous times he has been a hypocrite, and continues to be a hypocrite.

You want to purity test others, but last night you pretty much conceded that you disrespect me constantly because "hey it is just politics"

You routinely ignore or make excuses for the right's hypocrisy.

So your attempt to call out hypocrites, makes you a hypocrite

And also, ALL Presidents skew or alter the truth to fit their narrative. You can't pick and choose when to call them out. I didn't even vote for the guy but I will defend him against hypocritical NT liberal regime. The same ones that ignore Obama's false promises and outright lies.

I'm not sure I've ever seen you call Trump out on anything [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Or anything right leaning. Just filthy liberals [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
You never say a word to your pal Ninja for the numerous times he has been a hypocrite, and continues to be a hypocrite.

You want to purity test others, but last night you pretty much conceded that you disrespect me constantly because "hey it is just politics"

Last night I said Ninja was off by comparing Reagan in the 80s to what President Trump may do to the electorate in 2020. The political climate is so out of wack that no true comparisons can or should be made. So you can dead the narrative of me not disagreeing with Ninja. We also have very different views on the Dipset legacy and current NYC rap.

And I did say I took shots at you because of politics. But I also said I respect you. Don't leave that out.

Last edited:
He didn't say you agree with him all the time, he said you don't call out his hypocrisy [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last night I said Ninja was off by comparing Reagan in the 80s to what President Trump may do to the electorate in 2020. So you can dead the narrative of me not disagreeing with Ninja. We also have very different views on the Dipset legacy and current NYC rap.

And I did say I took shots at you because of politics. But I also said I respect you. Don't leave that out.

Disagreeing with Ninja on minor things is not calling out his constant and blatant hypocrisy.

At this point Reacho is grasping at the straws doing this shtick
Corporations deserve to get bashed for doing shady behind the back deals with government officials that screw over American employees in the long run.
They don't deserve to get slandered for a lie perpetuated by a president elect when they contribute American jobs and technology for our defense system.

So he can spare us the holier than thou talk when he can't even properly assess the current economic outlook. :lol:

[h1]How Latinos are driving income growth in America[/h1]
 “Making America Rich Again: The Latino Effect on Economic Growth.”
No, it’s not a parody of President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign slogan. It’s the title of a new report written by Jeffrey Eisenach, SVP at NERA Economic Consulting and a member of Trump’s transition team.

Commissioned by the nonpartisan Latino Donor Collaborative (LDC) and the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) and authored by Eisenach and his staff at NERA, the report is particularly timely. The US has been swept up in heated politicization of Latinos, fueled by Trump’s promise to build a wall between Mexico and the US and his declaration that “we have some bad hombres here, and we’re going to get them out.”

LDC co-founder Sol Trujillo told Yahoo Finance that he had one primary objective for the report: to debunk Latino stereotypes. He says they were able to find empirical evidence that Latinos are playing a critical role in rejuvenating the American workforce.

Between 1990 and 2015, the Latino population in the US grew from 22 million to 57 million, about five times as fast as the overall population. The median age for Latinos in the US is 28 years old (compared to 37 for the population at large and 43 for the white population).

As an economist, Eisenach says he occasionally sees a piece of data that may be interesting or exciting but doesn’t fit with a larger phenomenon and doesn’t tell a full story. This data on Latinos, however, sheds light on the potential of people behind a big demographic shift in the US. In the case of Latinos, be they entrepreneurs, consumers, marketers or wealth managers, there is a rich road of opportunity ahead. He says the data speaks for itself.

“The data surrounding Latinos’ economic implications pull together a story that’s compelling, pervasive and deep. Especially because the average Latino is nine years younger than the overall population, we know that this demographic will be with us for a while, and we can take advantage of that,” he says.

In addition to holding a Ph.D. in economics, Eisenach has been an outspoken advocate for less regulation, and has been a consultant who worked for Verizon (VZ) and other companies in the telecommunications space to push back against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). He’s co-leading Trump’s telecommunications policy team, which means he’s responsible for hiring the new staff members of the FCC.

He says he decided to pursue this report through the lens of economics, not politics.  “The study is completely separate from my relationship with Trump,” he says. “I embarked on this as an economist.”

Eisenach says he was surprised by much of the data. For example, Latinos are creating new businesses and increasing headcount at a faster pace than the overall population. Hispanics have had the highest entrepreneurship rate of any ethnic group each year since 2002. Latinos accounted for more than one out of five new entrepreneurs, up from 10% in 1996. Of course, many of these businesses remain small — there are over 4 million Latino-owned business in the US, but only 2% of them earn over $1 million in annual revenue, according to data compiled by the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.

And, despite the threat of wage stagnation over the past several years, Eisenach says Latinos are responsible for 29% of real income growth in the US between 2005 and 2015, with the number of Latino households with incomes over $150,000 growing 194% over the same period. Though the median income among Latino households is below the country’s average, the growth is rapid, and signals significant momentum for the Latino population.

In fact, over the last decade (between 2005 to 2015), Hispanics — who account for just 18% of the population — accounted for 29% of the growth in real aggregate income. Bureau of Labor Statistics data show that median weekly earnings of full-time wage and salary workers rose nearly 11% for Hispanics between the first quarter of 2000 and the first quarter 2016, more than triple the increase for the population overall.
Kudos @ninjahood

Disagreeing with Ninja on minor things is not calling out his constant and blatant hypocrisy.

I made a post last night about how people should not be so vitriolic to Ninja because he was right. Even though I didn't vote for Trump, I still knew Hillary wouldn't win. Ninja and I are brothers of the same fight against the liberal groupthink. Different tactics, same goals. Plus there are far more HEINOUS and EGREGIOUS shots thrown at me that I have to defend.

I made a post last night about how people should not be so vitriolic to Ninja because he was right. Even though I didn't vote for Trump, I still knew Hillary wouldn't win. Ninja and I are brothers of the same fight against the liberal groupthink. Different tactics, same goals. Plus there are far more HEINOUS and EGREGIOUS shots thrown at me that I have to defend.

At this point Reacho is grasping at the straws doing this shtick
Corporations deserve to get bashed for doing shady behind the back deals with government officials that screw over American employees in the long run.
They don't deserve to get slandered for a lie perpetuated by a president elect when they contribute American jobs and technology for our defense system.

So he can spare us the holier than thou talk when he can't even properly assess the current economic outlook. :lol:

All I'll take from our exchange is that the CEO was a genius for ******** on American workers. OWN. YOUR. STATEMENTS.

Look, children -- a real life walking, talking contradiction.

I would applaud you if you truly were equally critical of both sides. But you are saying that you are being one-sided in your attacks on Obama and defense of Trump to balance some perceived imbalance. I guess you can go with that premise, but understand you're just fighting fire with fire.

As for your "watch list:"

Back
Top Bottom