***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ah. So it's only true and only a good thing when it fits your narrative then? Cute.

Basically

@ 2:35.....

But they'll just ignore the source....because Trump supporters don't believe in facts from the "mainstream media". Only the media sources trump approves of.

That's some real dictator **** :lol:

Rachael Maddow [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

so might well start posting sean Hannity & O'Reilly ehh?

Last edited:
Who's going to be the Republican that gives The Bigot[emoji]8482[/emoji] a primary challenge in 2020?

yup if trump had any knowledge (or even people in his campaign), this would make Watergate look like a joke.

Hillary's private email server already looks like a joke compared to this.
:lol: truuuu
Well Trump may have had a point back at October "the election is rigged" :lol: :smh:

Wow wow wow!!

So the economy is worse today than it was 8 years ago?

We living in the Matrix. Ninja and his cohorts are in the "real world" where facts don't matter and you can just make up stuff with no proof at all.

Driverless buses. Idk man if I would trust to put my kid in one of those. Lol technology fails all the time. You can't reboot a bus in the middle of the highway going 60.
you'd rather have an alcoholic or someone like this driving your kids?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...-md-bus-crash-ntsb-report-20161207-story.html

no thanks.

there are lots of good people driving buses, but it's not exactly a top profession that's attracting the best of the best.

give me the robots.

I'm taking my chances w/ a human. Humans are flawed, technology is a human invention,
Who's going to be the Republican that gives The Bigot[emoji]8482[/emoji] a primary challenge in 2020?

Paul Ryan

Crickets...
laugh.gif
Nts second favorite wavy is so impatient 
laugh.gif

Im rockin out across different forums bro, I gotta get to the important wavys first
laugh.gif

ok, so since the economy is better now than 8 years ago why are people bringing up Obama's golf time?

wait wait wait... wait a second. let's back up. It was Trump himself who kept bringing up Obama's golf time. TRUMP HIS ******* SELF.

That was the whole point.

That Trump himself spent 8 years going after Obama for ridiculous things (like his birth certificate) and other ridiculous things (like his golfing activities) and now Trump himself is going to spend time on the Apprentice while President.

Let's stay focused children.

Why do I waste my time here. **** me.

Yea man, ****** bus drivers may happen but I'll take my chances with them.

I can understand some positions being put to pasture. Like elevator operators. If the elevator stops working, you're stuck in the elevator for a few hours until someone bails you out. God help you if an automated bus stops working at highway speeds :lol:

Last edited:
ok, so since the economy is better now than 8 years ago why are people bringing up Obama's golf time?

wait wait wait... wait a second. let's back up. It was Trump himself who kept bringing up Obama's golf time. TRUMP HIS ******* SELF.

That Trump himself spent 8 years going after Obama for ridiculous things (like his birth certificate) and other ridiculous things (like his golfing activities) and now Trump himself is going to spend time on the Apprentice while President.

I swear man.....

I'm constantly shaking my head these days....and losing faith in people :lol:.

Because the economy is better now than then....

That doesnt mean the economy is Awesome and the best now.

It just means it isnt in dire straights.

Let me explain in hemis so you dont cop a brain cramp while you focus the children you speak of..

If Obama reconditioned the hemi and brought it back to life from the scrap yard......can we at least see if don puts some oil in it before accusing him of seizing up the motor?  

Obama got da hemi ready for light commutes playing golf when perhaps he could have had it ready for da races.

He got caught up in some faulty logic and is trying to rationalize it.

Back
Top Bottom