***Official Political Discussion Thread***

is it just a coincidence that Tom Brady and Bill Billichick are on the side of Trump, who is collaborating with the Russians, who are accused of mass cheating on the Olympics, to cheat us out of a fair election?

:nerd:

Well I haven't seen or heard any evidence that they done so past 2015. If you have a legitimate article that proves that, then I'm wrong. Happy?

Just as I thought. You simply posted your article just to stir the anti Trump pot. Absolutely disgusting. Using our country's national security to gain political points from the NT left.

But I shouldn't be surprised. You also cheer for CEOs that **** on American workers. You're for anything as long as it makes Trump look bad.:smh:

Well I haven't seen or heard any evidence that they done so past 2015. If you have a legitimate article that proves that, then I'm wrong. Happy?

Just as I thought. You simply posted your article just to stir the anti Trump pot. Absolutely disgusting. Using our country's national security to gain political points from the NT left.

But I shouldn't be surprised. You also cheer for CEOs that **** on American workers. You're for anything as long as it makes Trump look bad.:smh:
Rico back at it with the reaching huh
Perhaps you should register as a Republican instead of an Independent with your biased right wing rhetoric

And if you and all the NTers read back at the exchange, you will see I never commended the CEO for doing the workers dirty, I said he outwitted Trump
Go ahead and quote the exchange Rico
I will be waiting any moment now
At this point you're wasting your keystrokes with your pathetic defense of your mans Trump and Russia

The exchange has been quoted and we all saw it. You lauded the CEO for his business acumen during the Jim Cramer interview in which he ******* on American workers.

The exchange has been quoted and we all saw it. You lauded the CEO for his business acumen during the Jim Cramer interview in which he ******* on American workers.
When you going to call out Drumpf for ******** on union workers? 

:lol:
I said go quote it Rico
I never implied that
Prove that I support crony capitalism
I'm waiting any moment Reacho

When you going to call out Drumpf for ******** on union workers? 

When Chuck Jones steps down as union boss because he's done a terrible job. Our President elect had to step in to help him out. If it wasn't for Trump there might not have even been a union for him to be the boss of.

Donald Trump’s likely pick for labor secretary is fast-food executive Andrew Puzder — who suggested that robots make better workers than human beings.

“They’re always polite, they always upsell [steer customers to higher priced items], they never take a vacation, they never show up late, there’s never a slip-and-fall, or an age-, sex- or race-discrimination case,” he told Business Insider in March.

When Chuck Jones steps down as union boss because he's done a terrible job. Our President elect had to step in to help him out. If it wasn't for Trump there might not have even been a union for him to be the boss of.
So you're not going to call him out. Interesting...save your fake contempt. 

I said go quote it Rico
I never implied that

We ALL already know what was said. It's over 50 pages back by now with how fast this thread moves. You made the list of NTs biggest hypocrites, which is also a well known fact.

it's on the same page where rico posted the Republican platform's outreach to minorities.
I'm getting more and more convinced that Rico works on the Trump transition team with the character attacks and deflections without proof and making up assumptions of ones statements.
Oh wait...this is why Rico has been acting like this the past two weeks, he's been using the Trump tactic of trying to silence people's opinions with these attacks
You think you're so slick huh Reacho

What the Carrier CEO said was much much worst. And far more disparaging. It's shocking to me that he hasn't been called on to step down.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This clown acting like someone gives a damn about his list. It's invalid from the start if your own name isn't the first one listed. 

I said go quote it Rico
I never implied that

We ALL already know what was said. It's over 50 pages back by now with how fast this thread moves. You made the list of NTs biggest hypocrites, which is also a well known fact.
When I get back home, I will do the quoting for your lazy ***
Then you can point out where I "allegedly" supported the CEO for crapping on the workers instead of Trump
Happy Rico?

I'm getting more and more convinced that Rico works on the Trump transition team with the character attacks and deflections without proof and making up assumptions of ones statements.
Oh wait...this is why Rico has been acting like this the past two weeks, he's been using the Trump tactic of trying to silence people's opinions with these attacks

Nope. I've just been keeping things in perspective. I haven't attacked anyone. People are just posting articles without bothering to look at the bigger picture. You don't actually care that other country's are hacking us, you just wanted to add to the Trump hate that pervades this thread. It's a tactic that has worked in the past so I don't blame you for using it again.

Nope. I've just been keeping things in perspective. I haven't attacked anyone. People are just posting articles without bothering to look at the bigger picture. You don't actually care that other country's are hacking us, you just wanted to add to the Trump hate that pervades this thread. It's a tactic that has worked in the past so I don't blame you for using it again.
Perspective my ***
I haven't seen you mention anything about China's hacking during the election period until now. How much Putin paying you under the table with these deflections? Is it just because the Senate finally got Obama to approve the review after 2 months means we should blame Obama for not doing it until now? Your attacks on Obama aren't holding much weight now.

Back
Top Bottom