***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The AP ran a very similar article last week titled "Why the Recovery is A Myth" I sat on it in order to unleash the fade on Rusty when I was ready. But I guess you've beat me to the punch.

I highly recommend readingnthe executive summary of the Gallup report. It actually agrees with a lot of points Rusty has previously made, the most important being that cost-to-quality ratio in housing, healthcare, and education is the main factor of growth slowdown. In other words, these three areas of our economy are too expensive and are negatively affecting our living standards, and ultimately the GDP.

Deterioration in the quality-to-cost ratio for healthcare, housing and
education is dragging down economic growth.
After spiraling price increases, these sectors accounted for 36% of total
national spending in 2015, up from 25% in 1980. These sectors account
for most of measured inflation over the period, and without inflation in those
sectors, real annual GDP per capita growth would have been an estimated
3.9% instead of 1.7%.

Last edited:
The AP ran a very similar article last week titled "Why the Recovery is A Myth" I sat on it in order to unleash the fade on Rusty when I was ready. But I guess you've beat me to the punch.

You have no clue what the economic context is of those articles

If you step to me wrong, you're just gonna play yourself.

Keep studying pa

Last edited:
I highly recommend readingnthe executive summary of the Gallup report. It actually agrees with a lot of points Rusty has previously made, the most important being that cost-to-quality ratio in housing, healthcare, and education is the main factor of growth slowdown. In other words, these three areas of our economy are too expensive and are negatively affecting our living standards, and ultimately the GDP.

The economy is still **** and Dems are trying to snow the American people by pushing a narrative that the recovery was a success. I as well as others have been fighting that lie going on 5 years.

Fake news and Obama flip flopping  
roll.gif

The economy is still **** and Dems are trying to snow the American people by pushing a narrative that the recovery was a success. I as well as others have been fighting that lie going on 5 years.

You're muddying the debate. It is no secret that the recovery has had two tiers. People in high tech and services are jumping from job to job while manufacturing has taken a hit. Now you tell me who has stood in the way of the middle class gaining the education necessary to participate in the new economy? The right. Mitch McConnell himself went against many measures that would alleviate the effects of the loss of coal mining on former miners in Kentucky and (they still voted for him though). Predatory for-profit colleges thrived under Bush before the Obama administration investigated them and curtailed their activities. These are two of many examples of the right exploiting the middle class and giving the middle finger to those displaced by current economic changes.

You're muddying the debate. It is no secret that the recovery has had two tiers. People in high tech and services are jumping from job to job while manufacturing has taken a hit. Now you tell me who has stood in the way of the middle class gaining the education necessary to participate in the new economy? The right. Mitch McConnell himself went against many measures that would alleviate the effects of the loss of coal mining on former miners in Kentucky and (they still voted for him though). Predatory for-profit colleges thrived under Bush before the Obama administration investigated them and curtailed their activities. These are two of many examples of the right exploiting the middle class and giving the middle finger to those displaced by current economic changes.
you forget that the GOP are completely innocent of any wrongdoing ever because....reasons 

If the RNC was hacked, perhaps the hackers held onto the uncovered information so they can use it to influence the new administration

Last edited:
If Rs on the Hill are so cunning they should go along with an investigation. Anything turns up, you blame the Obama WH, boot Trump, and work with Pence to pass what you want.

--

Now that they are in power they absolutely will be the ones targeted in leaks and other Rus intelligence ops.

Hey rico x hood rico x hood , I did something you could have done in 5 minutes to "prove" that I implied that the CEO was a genius for crapping on workers....

Now tell me RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , @Mamba MVP, @AZwildcats, whywesteppin whywesteppin , @PLVN, @Rexanglorum, gry60 gry60 , @itsaboutthattime, and others

Am I supporting the CEO for crapping on workers with my statements? You could say I'm anti-Trump with these statements, but am I anti-US worker? Or is rico x hood rico x hood caping too hard here with the deflections?

I didn't read anything in that exchange that proves your revisionist telling of those events. You said that CEO was a genius because he bested Trump. The facts show that you called the CEO a genius and said Trump wasn't.

The CEO ******* on American workers and you sang his praises. Then tried to backtrack.
You're either committed to this spin or truly have poor comprehension skills.

Might be both.

No cabinet post for Giuliani.
Still plenty other positions to fill.

Welp,the Middle East is about to get even more unstable. Iran's gonna be worse than Iraq
sick.gif
Draining da swamp 
smokin.gif

An oil executive with zero political or diplomatic experience and ties to Putin

Wonderful choice

Welp,the Middle East is about to get even more unstable. Iran's gonna be worse than Iraq :x
Draining da swamp :smokin
An oil executive with zero political or diplomatic experience and ties to Putin
Wonderful choice

What's even worse is that he's gonna be paired with an uber neocon hawk who wrote this about Iran just last year :lol: :x

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/opinion/to-stop-irans-bomb-bomb-iran.html?_r=0

He's most likely gonna be the policy brains behind the new State department...

If the RNC was hacked, perhaps the hackers held onto the uncovered information so they can use it to influence the new administration

Imagine the outrage from the GOP if Clinton won the election and this was the DNC.
Heads would've exploded if say a country like Iran was found to be trying to influence the election in favor of the Dems :lol:

Could you imagine if Obama only went to just 1 intelligence briefing per week? :x

Last edited:
Congressional Republicans, the evidence of Russia tampering with our election is too great now to ignore.

Investigate.

Do the right thing.
— Joe Walsh (@WalshFreedom) December 10, 2016

You know it's getting bad when this guy is telling his own people to man up :lol:

Last edited:
Trump is going to become president having lost the popular vote bigly and, even if no punitive action comes of Obama's investigation, it is now public knowledge that he did so with the help of Russian interference and possible treason.

With every setback, it's amazing how Trump's psyche protects him from ever confronting or acknowledging the facts if they make him look bad. He lives in his own bubble.

I've said many times that there will be a reckoning. This type of human behavior is not stable. **** will hit the fan. Everyone should grab some popcorn. Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later so that the rebuilding can happen more quickly.

I thought this article last week in Rolling Stone covered this aspect of Trump's personality pretty well. Here's an excerpt:

Donald Trump is going to be the next president of the United States, but he's a loser, and he can't stand it. That's why he tweeted a lie about millions of Americans voting fraudulently to give Hillary Clinton the popular-vote victory. It doesn't matter whether he believes that to be true – he needs it to be true. Our thin-skinned baby president-elect hates the idea that millions more people voted for his opponent than for him, so he'll accept whatever made-up facts he needs to make it not so.

Last edited:
So Wikileaks really ended up being a useful idiot to the Russians,they hacked both the DNC and RNC but only leaked the DNC emails.

I bet the RNC emails would be even worse :lol:,Putin has a nice little blackmail tool in his corner now though...

Last edited:
So Wikileaks really ended up being a useful idiot to the Russians,they hacked both the DNC and RNC and only leaked the DNC emails.

I bet the RNC emails would be even worse :lol:,Putin has a nice blackmail tool in his corner now though...

I'm not even letting Wikileaks off that easy.

They have a clear agenda too, and that is to make sure Hillary lost. They are an accomplice imo.

Could you imagine dem GOP emails doe :x :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
So Wikileaks really ended up being a useful idiot to the Russians,they hacked both the DNC and RNC but only leaked the DNC emails.

I bet the RNC emails would be even worse :lol:,Putin has a nice little blackmail tool in his corner now though...

Next 40 days going to be lit :lol:
Republicans wanted the spotlight and now they got it :lol:

As soon as Donny gets sworn in, it's fittin to be on :lol: Putin gon head Donny up w/ that "Hey, big head" text.

Back
Top Bottom