***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dude you don't debate anyone on any political or economic issue in here. All you have is you trolling in here, and race trolling outside this thread.

Your diet racism has been mocked up and down NT already. You're in no position to call anyone out on being wrong on anything

No one, including myself, takes you seriously.
I dont know man.  If I was ninja id revoke your "papi " pass for clearly liking em over pun.
I post plenty on topic in here.
You just fancy yourself so important you get to decide whats valid.
Seriously get over yourself

Most of your post are trash and shallow, mostly fishing for a reaction, and you have become known as a race troll on NT.

And I bet I'm not the only one that has that opinion.

After our last altercation, when you swore you respected me. I didn't say a peep about you.

But I see nonsense like "rusquivalences" and mention my name randomly in your post.

So if you want me to "get over myself" how about you start the process, by keeping my name out your mouth.

I mean look at this. When you thought Ninja handed you a 'W", you couldn't help but to take a shot. It backfired so now it is onto the "why you picking on me" shtick

Last edited:
Most of your post are trash and shallow, and you have become known as a race troll on NT.

After our last altercation, when you swore you respected me. I didn't say a peep about you.

But I see nonsense like "rusquivalences" and mention my name randomly in your post.

So if you want me to "get over myself" how about you start the process, by keeping my name out your mouth
You literally told me to keep your name in my mouth a few posts ago.

Are you sleep walking or something?  Like youre usually wrong but dont normally contradict yourself so much

Most of your post are trash and shallow, and you have become known as a race troll on NT.

So if you want me to "get over myself" how about you start the process, by keeping my name out your mouth
You literally told me to keep your name in my mouth a few posts ago.
Are you sleep walking or something?  Like youre usually wrong but dont normally contradict yourself so much

More clown **** from you, of course.

Because when a troll gets backed into a corner, all he has is playing victim and talking in circles.

But here.....

Real talk; I'd pay to see the both of you in the Octagon. If I were a betting man, my money would be on Rusty.
Rico hood will win via kimura 15 seconds into the first round.
Rusty will then file for a no contest, citing that the ref has a second cousin who has an uncle in the klan. Therefore the ref was bias saying that rusty verbally tapped, when obviously he never would.

Columbia will be there but be too busy raking ninjahood over the coals over fox fallons right to punch women, that he will not hear rustys verbal tap, and he too will claim a fix.:lol:

You keep my name in your mouth, even after the last time you were copping pleas about how much you respect me.

All I have to do is demand the fight be in China

All those Chinese eyes on you, passing judgement on you're sad struggle self, and you would probably dookie yourself from the thought of not being seen like the great white alpha male you delude yourself to be.

Rusty declared winner by TKO, challenger found out to really be full of ****

I'm being critical of you keeping bringing my name up for no reason.

Funny, you're silly deflection just proved me right. You mentioned me for no reason, and I pointed it out.

Because when a troll gets backed into a corner, all he has is playing victim and talking in circles.

But here.....

Funny, you're silly deflection just proved me right. You mentioned me for no reason, and I pointed it out.
You really included circle talk in this dogs breakfast of a response...ironic much 
laugh.gif

But here.....

You really included circle talk in this dogs breakfast of a response...ironic much :lol:

Like a bathroom at a circus

I'd really love a black woman to use her to catapult themselves up w/ contrasting rhetoric. Go on the shows and mention her every chance she gets to kill whatever narrative she is stating. Shorty pandering to her demographic and I get it, ignorance just irritates me.

i hope people realize how dangerous it is when he says things like that :smh: :smh:

My girl is a journalist and my ex worked in media. They take their jobs very seriously and they can't believe people straight deny anything that doesn't align with their grasp of the world.

Facts don't mean anything to certain people anymore.

I have less than zero respect for Donald Trump. He doesn't have to try and discredit everyone that disagrees with him.. He could just as easily just ignore ppl.

If Jesus were to come out and say that Trump is a sinner, Trump would be on the internet telling ppl not to trust Jesus.

I think at this point he can tell his ppl that he knows the Bible better than the Pope and they will believe him :rolleyes

Last edited:
I want the Pope to critique Trump again. I want to see if Trump will criticize him as well. Cuz dude is on a roll.

"Just watched the pope give his speech. So biased. Unfair. He's the worst Pope of all time. All Catholics agree with me. RESIGN!!"

I can see him tweeting that :lol:

I need a **** Donald Trump remix for the inauguration

**** Donald Trump! (**** THE PRESIDENT!)

Then get that rapping Barack Obama impersonator to be on it.

:pimp:

Dude is not going to be letting it slide when the whole world comes at his neck with the disrespect :lol:

Getting the Chinese angry.

Back
Top Bottom