***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Reachin' Rico back at it. Once again.

There is no disagreement on whether Russia was influencing the election. The disagreement only exists on whether their intent was to make Trump president.

Trump being president is only the icing on the cake. The main reward of their operation was to undermine the image of the US as the global advocate of democracy. If Americans can't organize a proper democratic election at home, nothing gives them the legitimacy to police elections in weaker democracies.

Oh get the hell out of here with your spin. Cats was on the "they did it to help Trump" and were so sure. Also they went for pages about how thr RNC was hacked and that Spicer was in denial. And now here's the proof that there is no conclusive evidence of ANY of that. Just like I said yesterday.

@CNN: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: "It defies belief" that some Republicans don't want to investigate Russia http://cnn.it/2gwucDU

The behind the scenes battle between the FBI and CIA on this whole issue is one of the more fascinating wrinkles to this story given where they seem to be aligned politcally

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying the Chinese phrasing in English. So far today we have "lifting a rock to drop on own feet" and "as ignorant as a child." Give us more!

umm...da Answer is Ukraine :lol:

Answer to what? Did NATO annex Ukraine?

yes it did, by proxy...cuz it supported da coupe.

That's not what annexation is though :lol:

Annexing by proxy is exactly what the Russians did with the insignia-less russian troops they claimed as "free fighters"

The coup talk doesn't mention any context aruund the Maidan and how the majority of Ukrainians wanted closer reLatinos with Europe/the West which their Russian financed and backed leader wanted to stop and bring them closer with Russia.

They rejected a Russian puppet as their leader,granted they're not in good shape at all economically and politically nowadays but a lot of it has to do with fighting 2 lowkey wars againot Russia in their own borders ever since

Russia felt threatened by da gradual encroaching west influence of their sphere...us legitimizing da Coup of a Leader that was Democratically elected was daclast straw.

and for da record it wasn't a majority that wanted Western ties as seen be separatists territories that are more than welcoming of da Russian occupation. Same goes with Crimea, wgo overwhelmingly rejected da rebel forces who overthrew da pro russian government.

Last edited:
"Three in four Trump voters were whites older than 30. Theirs wasn’t some “economic protest” against job losses, as some commentators insist. Whites showed handsome employment and income gains over the last five years under a Democratic presidency, faring better than nonwhites. Rather, the white vote burying Democrats in 2016 in a relatively low-turnout election was a gut-level championing of Trump, the first major candidate to forcefully voice their fury at racial and cultural change."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/opinion/california-forum/article119870398.html#storylink=cpy

:smh:

Oh get the hell out of here with your spin. Cats was on the "they did it to help Trump" and were so sure. Also they went for pages about how thr RNC was hacked and that Spicer was in denial. And now here's the proof that there is no conclusive evidence of ANY of that. Just like I said yesterday.
yep,

da Chief of staff made it CLEAR they weren't hacked on meet da press.

Last edited:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...mp_stop_whining_about_a_rigged_election.html#!

But the investigation into the Russians hacking the DNC to swing the election on Obama's orders were already underway.

Hmm...

You are dense.

Trump makes unfounded claims that the election will be rigged before the election is one thing.

Obama ordering an investigation into the Russia hacks AFTER intelligence from the CIA concluded that the attacks were in fact from Russia is a whole other thing.

I mean....it's clear as day where you stand. Stop hiding behind that independent bull ***. You're a hardcore republican. A low key trump supporter.

I mean, if Joe Walsh is saying this should be looked into and not dismissed by trump....then you know it's something :lol:.

Delusional deplorable Reachin Reacho

It is bluster but he's not lying about the type of destruction war would bring,it'd most likely engulf the entire Middle East into a Sunni + Israel + US vs Shiite firepit
sick.gif
People think of Iraq whenever the possibility of conflict with Iran is brought up. But they don't realize how much more devastating a conflict with Iran would be. It would be no joke. Iran is bigger than Iraq and has a MUCH bigger population. But mainly, it has a much stronger and more advanced military in the hands of a more powerful leadership that reigns over a more ethnically homogeneous population. Plus they have allies with interests. This moron Drumpf about to set the world ablaze.

The investigation was underway while he made those statements. Plain and simple he was lying through his teeth.

And I am an independent but I have NEVER hid my disdain for Obama as President. Just because I think be did a horrid job in office doesn't mean I disapprove of all Democrats. And as I've stated many times, I voted for Rubio. But I favored Trump over Hillary in the general.

'Low key' Trump supporter. Lol Rico makes no effort to hide where he stands outside of weakly claiming that he's an independent.

umm...da Answer is Ukraine :lol:

Answer to what? Did NATO annex Ukraine?

yes it did, by proxy...cuz it supported da coupe.

That's not what annexation is though :lol:

Annexing by proxy is exactly what the Russians did with the insignia-less russian troops they claimed as "free fighters"

The coup talk doesn't mention any context aruund the Maidan and how the majority of Ukrainians wanted closer reLatinos with Europe/the West which their Russian financed and backed leader wanted to stop and bring them closer with Russia.

They rejected a Russian puppet as their leader,granted they're not in good shape at all economically and politically nowadays but a lot of it has to do with fighting 2 lowkey wars againot Russia in their own borders ever since

Russia felt threatened by da gradual encroaching west influence of their sphere...us legitimizing da Coup of a Leader that was Democratically elected was daclast straw.

and for da record it wasn't a majority that wanted Western ties as seen be separatists territories that are more than welcoming of da Russian occupation. Same goes with Crimea, wgo overwhelmingly rejected da rebel forces who overthrew da pro russian government.

You should go back further in time to see why Ukrainians decided to protest. Their president had decided to stop the EU integration process, and he fled the country when his government resigned and the situation deteriorated.

Then, this happened:

You're trying to tell us in here that 97% of Crimeans, in Russia-controlled Crimea, willingly voted to join Russia?

You're pretty gullible

The investigation was underway while he made those statements. Plain and simple he was lying through his teeth.

And I am an independent but I have NEVER hid my disdain for Obama as President. Just because I think be did a horrid job in office doesn't mean I disapprove of all Democrats. And as I've stated many times, I voted for Rubio. But I favored Trump over Hillary in the general.

You still don't get it. You Can't be this daft Reacho....

The sitting president of the United States does not come out to the public....3 weeks before the election and say that Russia is hacking the elections in favor of Trump during just an investigation. That's irresponsible.

Trump claiming an election was rigged NOT in his favor was very irresponsible. Yet, you didn't and wont criticize him. He had absolutely zero basis to claim the election was rigged against him. Yet he made that claim and ran with it.

Trump rejecting intelligence now.....and not wanting an investigation at the least.....does not raise an eyebrow to you?

Back
Top Bottom