***Official Political Discussion Thread***

blame Clinton in 2008 for circling around that pic of him in that garb.
Sure, blame anyone else but the birthers right? 
laugh.gif

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.

We rate this claim False.
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/

Last edited:
Did YOU read it?

Again, he allowed the rumors to swirl when it was convenient to him, now it's "racist" because someone is confused of his birthplace. :lol:
Birtherism is no more than a racially motivated attempt at delegitimizing the first black president. The man produced both his long and short form birth certificate and that still wasn't enough for the birthers, your mans Trump included.

:nerd:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...illary-clinton-fighting-hard-article-1.307888

Obama's team accused a "shameful" Camp Clinton of circulating the photo of Obama dressed as a Somali elder, taken during a visit to Africa in 2006. Obama has been dogged by false rumors that he is Muslim.

Clinton made a grown man make a fool himself repeatedly by publicly lying about the President's citizenship status.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

?

Please point out to me when Obama ever said he was born in Kenya,I'll wait...

I'm asking for his own words,not some second hand account

Point out where I said he said it. I'll wait.
Not sure if srs...
It's the end of 2016 and Obama still has to deal with tinfoil hat clowns acting like he's a secret Kenyan :smh:
For a supposed secret Kenyan muslim communist dictator anti-christ he sure accomplished a lot of martial law and sharia laws

For the record:

One man started the "birther movement." And that man is Barack Hussein Obama (as far as we know).

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

EDIT: One theory is that he allowed the rumors to swirl because viewed it as an appealing characteristic in his collegiate days.

Still his fault, whatever the motivations.

Last edited:
?

Please point out to me when Obama ever said he was born in Kenya,I'll wait...

I'm asking for his own words,not some second hand account

Point out where I said he said it. I'll wait.
Not sure if srs...
It's the end of 2016 and Obama still has to deal with tinfoil hat clowns acting like he's a secret Kenyan :smh:
For a supposed secret Kenyan muslim communist dictator anti-christ he sure accomplished a lot of martial law and sharia laws

For the record:

One man started the "birther movement." And that man is Barack Hussein Obama (as far as we know).

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

EDIT: One theory is that he allowed the rumors to swirl because viewed it as an appealing characteristic in his collegiate days.

Still his fault, whatever the motivations.

Again, I never said he said anything. This is my 4th time reiterating that a theory is that he allowed rumors to swirl when it was convenient.

And what about showing the public a forged birth certificate? The evidence is there. I didn't make that up. And I won't pretend to know his motivation.

Again, I never said he said anything. This is my 4th time reiterating that a theory is that he allowed rumors to swirl when it was convenient.

And what about showing the public a forged birth certificate? The evidence is there. I didn't make that up. And I won't pretend to know his motivation.
Even your mans, the champion of birtherism, reluctantly conceded that Obama was born in the US. You stopped believing your "god-emperor" all of a sudden? 
nerd.gif

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

After visiting wounded soldiers in Zamboanga City on Saturday, the foul-mouthed President did not mince words as he let out his disgust over the decision of the Millennium Challenge Corp. (MCC) to rescind its five-year funding to the Philippine government’s antipoverty programs.
“We will not go hungry without the American aid,” he said. “We are not that desperate.”
The President also threatened to raze the headquarters of the United Nations in New York City in response to those accusing him of human rights violations.
You go and file a complaint in the United Nations. I will burn down the United Nations if you want. I will burn it down if I go to America,” he said.

Read more: https://globalnation.inquirer.net/150867/duterte-warning-pact-us-baffles-aides#ixzz4Ta3SKnSp
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh,if I was Trump,I'd tell Duterte to **** off and go sit on Xi's lap even when dude tries kissing *** to crawl back :lol:. See how he likes his country becoming a Sino client state in a couple of years

Last edited:
Duterte going to Duterte. 

I cannot wait to see what happens when these two meet. 
roll.gif

Bruh,if I was Trump,I'd tell Duterte to **** off and go sit on Xi's lap even when dude tries kissing *** to crawl back :lol:. See how he likes his country becoming a Sino client state in a couple of years

That's probably where he'll end up when the drug death squads come after his fentanyl-addicted ***.

That's probably where he'll end up when the drug death squads come after his fentanyl-addicted ***.
Really shows how delusionally arrogant Duterte is. The man responsible for death squads openly executing (suspected) drug users and dealers, openly admitted he abused an opiate painkiller stronger than morphine. And now he's facing backlash over it, he's trying to play it off as a joke.

Last edited:
Dudes come in here essentially spouting the same **** as the bum outside the liquor store and dudes proceed to hit them with fact after fact like that **** is even registering. :rofl:

Really shows how delusionally arrogant Duterte is. The man responsible for death squads openly executing (suspected) drug users and dealers, openly admitted he abused an opiate painkiller stronger than morphine. And now he's facing backlash over it, he's trying to play it off as a joke.

Dude has also admitted to personally killing folks while he was mayor and couldnt even remember the number...WTF :rofl: :x

Last edited:

Even your mans, the champion of birtherism, reluctantly conceded that Obama was born in the US. You stopped believing your "god-emperor" all of a sudden? :nerd:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

What you posted is from 2014. The latest findings were from a week ago. And it's heading to Congress. And it's not about where he was born is about what he presented to the public as his official birth document.

damn, the idiocy in here this morning is off the charts.

Obama started birtherism? I'd be angry if I wasn't laughing so hard.

truly deplorable.

btw ninja CA and NY votes don't matter, which is great since it means DRs are being disenfranchised.

These birthers are tenacious.

Unless you can prove that Obama's mother wasn't an American when he was born (she was), and that she hadn't lived for at least a year in the US anytime before his birth (she did), you cannot assert that Obama isn't a natural born citizen.

What's so hard to understand?

Back
Top Bottom