***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Thanks Obama :smokin

8) Even though we have a ton of disagreements I also share the same sentiment.

You can say a lot of things about Obama
But one thing you can't dispute is that he was a way better speaker than Bush II

So what's the overall consensus of how Obama was as a president? Where will he rank amongst best & worst presidents?

I can never get a respectable unbiased opinion between conservative talk radio & leftist Twitter.

Last edited:
There is no consensus. There will never really be one, plus you gotta give it at least a decade.

He levels office as one of the most popular presidents of all time. And given what came before him, and what comes after him, history will probably be kind to him.

Last edited:
History will look more and more favorably on him as time passes especially when you juxtapose him to his predecessor and successor. I'd say he's the best of my life but that's only 28 years.

am not confidant at all over what starts tomorrow (trump presidency) :\

good luck to all of us

Fam, weren't you riding hard for Trump? What happened? :lol:

Anyone else at this point wishing for the eminent crash and burn of this nation?....so that we can at least have the pleasure of calling out all the idiots that rode for this POS excuse of a man?....I'm on my sadistic petty steez

I'm ready to be petty as ****. When (not if) Trump ***** up, I'm going to be the first in line to let my coworkers who openly support the guy know what time it is. The problem is that they're so delusional they'll find a way to deflect, so it'll really be a waste of my time. Oh well--I'll be petty anyways. :lol:

So we all voting for @RustyShackleford
in 2020 or nah?

NT fam gonna come out to help their fellow brother, right?

You already know da hoods would be hitting up their comrades to hack his cyber. :smh:

Jokes on them, I got a Yahoo email address, I'm impenetrable over here :smokin

Unless there is something I don't know......
I hope you changed that password famb

It is "JohnRedcornDumpDump", and hint is Asap Ferg.

Nancy says it gotta stay that way, I dunno why though.

Last edited:
Anyone else at this point wishing for the eminent crash and burn of this nation?....so that we can at least have the pleasure of calling out all the idiots that rode for this POS excuse of a man?....I'm on my sadistic petty steez
Yup. At this point I'm just like "**** it."

We've had it relatively good for our entire lifetimes. We haven't known anything close to the maladies of the past:

- No widespread disease (HIV was brought under control fairly quickly. We have eradicated or treated most of the epidemics of the past and now the main problems are diseases of old age like dementia and cancer)

- No big wars (compare Civil War, WWI, WWII, or even Vietnam War to anything we have been through in the past 30 years. No comparison)

- Minimal social problems (this is a work in progress but we've gone from slavery to jim crow to what we have now, which is light years better)

- Food is plentiful, transportation is plentiful, and shelter is plentiful. Violent crime is down. Etc etc etc.

We have it better than we've ever had it before so instead we complain about a small number of immigrants or the once-in-a-decade terrorist attack or slightly increased taxes.

We may remember again what it's like when life isn't easy. Trump could bring back widespread disease by rolling back vaccines and the ACA, we could easily enter a big war given his dangerous rhetoric and poor understanding of international politics, widespread racism and violence could return to what it was 50 years ago thanks to da deplorable and alt-right, and everything else could be ****** given the awful team he has assembled.

Which is fine. We're better off than humans have ever been, so if we go back 50 or 100 years, we're still relatively ok, right?

Back
Top Bottom