***Official Political Discussion Thread***

all these people saying "im so glad our country is back" or veiled statements like "finally proud to be American again" etc etc... all of it. veiled racism. people crying cuz he won. he doesn't represent a change. he represents big business doing what big business has ALWAYS done... put the people it serves dead last. im in full savage mode. I want the ship to sink so I can rub it in every one of their sub -52 IQ faces for the rest of their lives until social security runs out and they all die out. **** these idiots. I want to check in on where they stand in ONE year.

^^^^

ibnmwanz0zh7rlttikg.gif

Last edited:
"djt has already done so much and hes not even president yet"

"like what"

"keeping companies here and putting americans first"

"how does one "put americans first" like... what does that entail? all I see is he appointed an inexperienced cabinet full of billionaires and family members."

*she quotes me*"anybody got tissues for this guy?"

"joke all you want, but you cant dispute he added his billionaire buddies and appointed his own kid as presedential advisor....put goldman sachs ceo in charge of small business. put that idiot in charge of a division he wanted to erase lol. please dispute"

"You can spot an echo chamber twitter user a mile away. @CNN does have a faithful following...that's for sure."

"what I can also spot.. is that you have no logical rebuttals. so you resort to implying im childish, and that my talking points aren't my own. meanwhile, I waited for an intelligent response from you. and im still waiting. was I wrong to expect one?"

I HATEEEEEEEEE THESE PEOPLE. soon as you bring up facts, they get to acting like you're the idiot without any facts or reason, or just call you a liberal to dismiss you. I asked her legitimate questions and her response is I need tissues and im an echo chamber for cnn... and I don't watch cnn. like ever.

Welp
EU is about to be on a deathbed
Putin about to ride off in a hemi and get some countries annexed and show them off like a bunch of Jesus pieces

"where do you get your info from?"

"pick a place. his cabinet choices are everywhere. but don't suggest cnn. I actually don't watch tv really."

"I agree with his cabinet apoointees so what's ur point? You've wasted enough of my time on #FakeNews - wish u the best"

.....fake news...

so... him backtracking, and his cabinet appointees... fake news. jesus. Christ. save us.

As bad as Le Pen is, she would still be MUCH better than Trump (I know that's not saying much and is an obvious statement). She seems to at least have respect for some civil rights, while Trump couldn't care less. Her tax policy is also better than Trump's, where she wants corporate tax to be higher when most of the profits go to shareholders and lower when the profits go towards salaries/employment.

Last edited:
As bad as Le Pen is, she would still be MUCH better than Trump (I know that's not saying much and is an obvious statement). She seems to at least have respect for some civil rights, while Trump couldn't care less. Her tax policy is also better than Trump's, where she wants corporate tax to be higher when most of the profits go to shareholders and lower when the profits go towards salaries/employment.

Yeah idk about that

http://www.thelocal.fr/20170116/le-pen-wants-two-year-delay-on-foreigners-getting-health-care

https://www.google.com/amp/news.nat...cation-for-foreign-children/amp?client=safari

This says so much

O and:

And Kraft was a big trump guy right.. assume we all know about Brady and hoodie:

http://www.euronews.com/2016/11/15/what-do-we-know-about-marine-le-pen-s-policies

TBH, I still associate the FN of Marine to her father's version of the party (btw, this is a man who declared that he didn't recognize the World-Cup-winning french team of '98 because most players were from African origin).

It would be very hard for me to look at what she's doing in a positive light because of the latent xenophobia her message contains.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/11/15/what-do-we-know-about-marine-le-pen-s-policies

TBH, I still associate the FN of Marine to her father's version of the party (btw, this is a man who declared that he didn't recognize the World-Cup-winning french team of '98 because most players were from African origin).

It would be very hard for me to look at what she's doing in a positive light because of the latent xenophobia her message contains.

Again, all I am saying is that she's better than Trump by default. Both are racists and xenophobes, but Le Pen is pro choice and is against lowering taxes for rich corporations. Name one positive quality Trump has. Both are trash, but one is slightly less trash than the other. Obviously I would prefer that neither of them existed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom