***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I voted for Obama twice. I didn't agree with everything he said or done, but I don't regret voting for him at all.

we're all a little tense, Rusty. this is not the time to joke around.

:lol:

but i'm serious

original.gif

our national bird senses evil (and fake hair) when it sees it:

donald-trump-eagle-time.gif

like Gandalf's Great Eagles, may the animals of the USA protect us from the evil that is trump.

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...uguration-deepens-rift-with-china-over-taiwan

A Taiwanese delegation will attend the inauguration.

I don't think antagonizing your largest economic partner and your neighbor is the best idea.

Do you guys think a China-Mexico partnership is possible?

Why/why not?
Yes.

How do I know? I played Risk.

If they can coordinate with armies of Canada and attack us from 3 directions, we're done.

Plus 60% of the country would immediately defect and turn on the commander of **** in chief.

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...uguration-deepens-rift-with-china-over-taiwan

A Taiwanese delegation will attend the inauguration.

I don't think antagonizing your largest economic partner and your neighbor is the best idea.

Do you guys think a China-Mexico partnership is possible?

Why/why not?
Yes.

How do I know? I played Risk.

If they can coordinate with armies of Canada and attack us from 3 directions, we're done.

Plus 60% of the country would immediately defect and turn on the commander of **** in chief.

:lol:

I'm serious though. I could see the military/economic advantages for China; I just don't see what would be in it for Mexico (they'll be losing us as a trading partner, even though this administration wants to see it happen) other than getting back at Trump.

You know, this is going to be a great inauguration, the best inauguration, greatest inauguration of all time. My friends, n you know, i kall them my friends kuz theyre wonderful people, beutiful people, their the best people. They all tell me, this is going to be the best inauguration, n they kant lie, kuz theyre such good people, n they tell me, this inauguration will be the best ever. So believe me when i tell you, this will be a great inauguration. Yuge celebration, yuge i tell you.

LePen leads the polls in France.

If last year taught us anything,it's that polls don't mean **** :lol:

Especially 5 months out from the election when all the candidate's haven't even been confirmed yet

Still think Fillon(another Putin/Russia bff) has the best chance at beating her,unfortunately the left in France seems way too divided at the moment to come to a consensus on a main candidate between Macron, Valls and others.

Last edited:
Is Rex gonna be his sometimes contrairian running mate?

Osh the controversial pick for Secretary of state? :nerd:

I could rock it as VP/spokesman. I imagine doing a sort of American Christopher Hitchens thing and being on"Meet the Press" with an Old Fashioned in my hand.

Osh makes sense as Sec. of State since non Americans tend to know much more about the World than we do.

Surprisingly, I'd be down with Ninja as HUD Sec. since his views on housing policy are pretty liberal.

If me and Rex got voted in on a progressive wave in 2020, I can see us getting a supercharged ACA passed with nationalized Medicaid and a public option to buying into Medicaid, a supercharged Dood Frank, free community college and trade school, banning private prisons, commute a record number of non violent inmates, pass federal laws restricting right to work laws, expand voting rights, expand the EIC, and make payrolls taxes progressive.

And after 4 years Rex gonna tell me I been acting too moderate/right wing, I am not gonna take that well and will tell him square up. He gonna swing on him cause he sees me reaching my pockets (we passed universal background checks, but I added pocket sand subsidies to the bill). Catch us scraping in Michelle's vegetable garden. Strangely Ben Carson will be the one that breaks us up and talks sense into us with his smooth cold blooded pimp voice.

After me and Rex make up and start walking back to the White House, I will turn to Rex and ask "Hold up, you saw that fool climb from under a tomato patch right?, you saw that **** too right, I'm not imaging that.........has he been there the entire time?"

Rex will hit the weebay gif and say "That explains why all the lettuce is growing out of Popeye's boxes"

I will then proceed to lose reelection to Butter Biscuit Ben Barson in the 2024 election.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom