***Official Political Discussion Thread***

understand that you're in thread that's neck deep in liberal orthodoxy, and any opinions and comments that aren't in lockstep with da temperature in here will be roundly attacked.
You're the type of dude who'd argue in favor of Hitler if we were in Germany and this was the 1920's. This isn't about Republicans versus Democrats, quite a few of us in here don't identify with either of those parties. This is about a direct attack on the liberties and freedoms of our country.
Da liberal and jew tears are so sweet b

Yall out of touch wit da rest of deutschland 

I told ya da fuhrer would rise to power

Please dear God provide this thread with an intelligent, true conservative.

The reality of the American political spectrum is that its center has shifted right to the point where even conservatives whom you can reason with are considered democrats (blue dogs). There are very few democrat politicians that would be considered left wing in many european governments.

Ninja is just not educated enough on certain subject to adequately handle the news he digest.

No shade, it is the truth. You see it in economics, civics, stats, basic math, science, etc.

Dude is far right wing, still holding onto the delusion he is a centrist.

understand that you're in thread that's neck deep in liberal orthodoxy, and any opinions and comments that aren't in lockstep with da temperature in here will be roundly attacked.
You're the type of dude who'd argue in favor of Hitler if we were in Germany and this was the 1920's.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Those who invoke this tend to have a very poor understanding of political history.

Only reason these dudes troll is bc y'all give them the attention they seek time & time again. Let homie simmer in his own ignorance. At this point everybody in here should know who to have constructive discourse with & who to just keep scrolling on.
They know they arguing wth trolls n dummies but play into it EVERY SINGLE TIME :lol: :smh:

You're the type of dude who'd argue in favor of Hitler if we were in Germany and this was the 1920's. This isn't about Republicans versus Democrats, quite a few of us in here don't identify with either of those parties. This is about a direct attack on the liberties and freedoms of our country.

Da liberal and jew tears are so sweet b
Yall out of touch wit da rest of deutschland 
I told ya da fuhrer would rise to power
Da Volkswagen finna be mad cheap b

@RicardoEnDC:
DC protest turned into a march down Pennsylvania Ave. Now approaching Trump hotel. #NoBanNoWall

:lol: Ninja made it clear yesterday he's ok with everything trump does as long as the cafe mandate gets repealed
Da hemi>>>your constitutional rights

Last edited:
many in here have repeatedly argued that liberal policies are actually good for the bottom line and that trump will be bad for the bottom line.

we need to get past this reflexive (simple-minded) assumption that the right is good for the economy and the left is bad.

I read everything I post sir.... problem unlike some of ya, I know how to filter thru da advocacy journalism and political biases.

koopa, u need to just stay away from this thread and just lurk, and do your HW...cats in here is exxxxtra disrespectful with their political preferences.

there's a reason why u don't speak religion or politics to strangers.
this is a damn lie and you know. you get called out for it all the time. maybe its YOU who should just stick to lurking in this thread. you are the last person to give anyone advice when it comes to politics. 

@RicardoEnDC:
DC protest turned into a march down Pennsylvania Ave. Now approaching Trump hotel. #NoBanNoWall

why don't these liberal snowflakes living off welfare go get real jobs!

you know, like the great jobs that Republican voters hold where you have to work on Sundays because McDonald's is open on Sundays, dammit.

I read everything I post sir.... problem unlike some of ya, I know how to filter thru da advocacy journalism and political biases.

koopa, u need to just stay away from this thread and just lurk, and do your HW...cats in here is exxxxtra disrespectful with their political preferences.

there's a reason why u don't speak religion or politics to strangers.
this is a damn lie and you know. you get called out for it all the time. maybe its YOU who should just stick to lurking in this thread. you are the last person to give anyone advice when it comes to politics. 
lie? no, it's an alternative fact...

or maybe he's a double agent for da liberals, secretly knowing that we will read da article and see that the original conservative talking point was complete ********, thus solidifying support for the left.

Last edited:
Ninja is just not educated enough on certain subject to adequately handle the news he digest.

No shade, it is the truth.
You see it in economics, civics, stats, basic math, science, etc.

:lol:

you're just so liberal anything to da right of you is unacceptable.

political proficiency alot more then anything you talking bout.

there's absolutely no religious dialogue here unless it's dismissive and condescending...last time I checked? it's a big deal in politics...

regulatory compliance? nill here.

Rusty is just a staunch Liberal lecturing others about their lack of liberal policies pledges.

like I said, this thread ain't gonna get it done of you're a novice...

many in here have repeatedly argued that liberal policies are actually good for the bottom line and that trump will be bad for the bottom line.

we need to get past this reflexive (simple-minded) assumption that the right is good for the economy and the left is bad.

That's at the heart of it.

Obama brought it up too. That people have no idea what man the economy tank under Carter, and recovered under Reagan, so to this day they have a warped view of what economic policies actually work.

I mean Supply Side Economics would work under the right conditions, but America is not under those conditions. And the underlying assumption with supply side is fundamentally flawed

we're only at week 2. If Trump's economic policies don't work then it'll play out... you're not gonna know that on second week of his Administration though. :lol:

No shade, it is the truth.
You see it in economics, civics, stats, basic math, science, etc.

:lol:

you're just so liberal anything to da right of you is unacceptable.

political proficiency alot more then anything you talking bout.

there's absolutely no religious dialogue here unless it's dismissive and condescending...last time I checked? it's a big deal in politics...

regulatory compliance? nill here.

Rusty is just a staunch Liberal lecturing others about their lack of liberal policies pledges.

like I said, this thread ain't gonna get it done of you're a novice..

I'm a liberal, a far left one at that. So what? I'm not even the most left person in here btw

I can actually defend my position with cogent arguments. I don't have to deflection, goal post move, spew ignorance, and claim "independence"

I leave that to the know nothing know it alls.

Last edited:
no rusty, u can justify your own liberal bias, but you can't discuss someone with counter conservative perspective...I've seen it time and time again.

da fact that you even think I'm "far right" let's me know you dunno what you're talking bout once you leave your liberal comfort zone.

Back
Top Bottom