***Official Political Discussion Thread***

no rusty, u can justify your own liberal bias, but you can't discuss someone with counter conservative perspective...I've seen it time and time again.

da fact that you even think I'm "far right" let's me know you dunno what you're talking bout once you leave your liberal comfort zone.

And you are far right. You only think you aren't because you want to play fake centrist because you feel it adds to your arguments. But dude, nothing about your post since you came back scream centrist. If you are a centrist, show it. Just saying it doesn't make it true.

we already took da political biases test months ago... you're far left and I'm down da middle.

you can groan about it, but that's da straight fact. :lol:

far right people are neo cons, militant on pro life, military Interventionist, zero regulations, hawkish on legal Immigration, and well as da much much seedier aspects of da far right.

no one here advocates these points, so once again..step outta your liberal echo chamber and understand what a actual centrist looks like.

That person is not you. Just because you not an extreme right, it doesn't mean your not far right.

calling you a liberal operative isn't a insult, it's what it is...

I'm a straight centrist, all u know is liberal politics...my politics are not unlike da now extinct blue dog Democrats from many moons ago.

da more you write da obvious it is.

can't even articulate da difference between Hillary and Bill on Abortion rights, da energy stance of older Democrats to da modern ones co-oped by da radical environmentalist and their donors. Older policies that factored in da blue collar voter, versus da Democrats who just want da coalition of minority aggrieved and dismissed their core blue collar constituency. Da Complete indifference of religion in da Democratic party with da only constituency being religious being African Americans and da waves of Catholic Latinos.

that's what give u Centrist bonafides.

I'm not da one that was wrong bout da election, ya was.

it takes alot more then mere liberal proficiencies to be good at politics.

all this bloviating is a waste of time, new week is gonna basically be all supreme Court pick.

expect da nuclear option to be deployed if Democrats gets fussy.

I'm a straight centrist, all u know is liberal politics...my politics are not unlike da now extinct blue dog Democrats from many moons ago.

can't even articulate da difference between Hillary and Bill on Abortion rights, da energy stance of older Democrats to da modern ones co-oped by da radical environmentalist and their donors. Older policies that factored in da blue collar voter, versus da Democrats who just want da coalition of minority aggrieved and dismissed their core blue collar constituency. Da Complete indifference of religion in da Democratic party with da only constituency being religious being African Americans and da waves of Catholic Latinos.

You gloat about being so educated on the matter, why the hell you stuck behind the wheel of a truck and struggling for a degree from DeVry?

Something not adding up b.

ask meth.

no rusty, u can justify your own liberal bias, but you can't discuss someone with counter conservative perspective...I've seen it time and time again.

da fact that you even think I'm "far right" let's me know you dunno what you're talking bout once you leave your liberal comfort zone.

And you are far right. You only think you aren't because you want to play fake centrist because you feel it adds to your arguments. But dude, nothing about your post since you came back scream centrist. If you are a centrist, show it. Just saying it doesn't make it true.

we already took da political biases test months ago... you're far left and I'm down da middle.

far right people are neo cons, militant on pro life, military Interventionist, zero regulations, hawkish on legal Immigration, and well as da much much seedier aspects of da far right.

no one here advocates these points, so once again..step outta your liberal echo chamber and understand what a actual centrist looks like.

That person is not you. Just because you not an extreme right, it doesn't mean your not far right.

What you don't understand or refuse to see is that we are in the middle of a technological revolution not unlike what happened during the industrial revolution. There are major changes that are happening that politics will not stop, no matter what political ideology rules in the US, if we are to maintain a certain quality of life. We can steer the country in a direction that make the transition smooth, or we can stagnate and get left behind.

The only constant is change, ninja.

What you don't understand or refuse to see is that we are in the middle of a technological revolution not unlike what happened during the industrial revolution. There are major changes that are happening that politics will not stop, no matter what political ideology rules in the US, if we are to maintain a certain quality of life. We can steer the country in a direction that make the transition smooth, or we can stagnate and get left behind.

thats one side's interpretation.. there's 2 sides.

thats one side's interpretation.. there's 2 sides.

Yes, there are: reality and fiction.

And calling you ignorant, uninformed, and intellectually lazy regarding political, economic, and social issues isn't an insult, it is what it is

You say tryna convince everyone how moderate, knowledge, and intelligent you are, by say you are those things.

It does not work like that b

Last edited:
He reported you.

Why? :rofl:

I didn't insult him, I asked him a serious question, dude reeks of condescending posts gloating about how much he knows, it doesn't add up that he's driving a truck, seems like he selling himself short in real life and using this as his safe space...

I'm not da one that was wrong bout da election, ya was.

You also said that liberal idealogies were going to be relegated to "da dustbin of history"

How's that working out?

politically? Democrats are about wiped out, and if Trump is moderately successful in policy choices by 2018, red state Democratic senators will have very little choice but to go along with Trump polices or lose their seats and turn da Senate into a GOP super majority.

Last edited:
After all this and this blatant attack on religion, made clear by what Giuliani said on national TV, my dude still pushing the whole Dem vs Rep agenda, this isn't about which party won or what is your political preference, any of us can respect that, what we won't stand for is bigotry, racism, the blatant disregard for the constitution, MORALS....b.

Why?
roll.gif

I didn't insult him, I asked him a serious question, dude reeks of condescending posts gloating about how much he knows, it doesn't add up that he's driving a truck, seems like he selling himself short in real life and using this as his safe space...
you dropped that ether and he got mad 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom