***Official Political Discussion Thread***

irony is that Trump has picked lobbyists to be a part of his cabinet

He has no lobbyists trying to "massage his views" on things. Straight off da cuff speaking from his heart.

Simple. Hillary is crooked and as time has gone by, we can see she is not presidential material. I mean Trump might not be either, but I trust him more than I trust her. Its time for a change. For good or bad. Sick and tired of the same politicians, Lobbyists BS. Bring in a fresh face and let see what he can do.

Until Trump renegs and starts taking lobbyist checks (like Obama did; hence the bailouts and mandatory overpriced healthcare), I'm going to see what he has to say for myself and give the guy a chance.

I just don't see how people want more of the same at this point.

"Rhetoric, which is the use of language to inform or persuade, is very important in shaping public opinion. We are very easily fooled by language and how it is used by others."

He is trying to deflect to Obama, what a lil piece of ****. And his delusional supporters are gonna parroting him.

Obama's 2011 ban was nothing like this, the Obama administration identities the countries and said they need extra scrutiny. They never tried to go full facist like this.

Trump is a ******* coward. And his coward supporters will defend his honor over this.

This is what they're going to do...

Anything unpopular decision they make, they're going to say 'Well Obama was going to do this' or 'this is the same **** that Obama did X time ago'

[h1]Donald Trump issued an executive order to ban and deport Muslims from certain countries. And people took to the streets and the courts and got a federal judge to issue a temporary stay for the Muslim refugees. Many of these Muslims affected are Muslims who are classified as white. So IMMEDIATE action was taken. So my question is why do all these people act helpless and confused when it comes to taking action and producing justice for so many unarmed Black Americans who are repeatedly executed by race soldiers posing as cops? The American public stopped an EXECUTIVE ORDER in less than 24 hours for the #Muslimban  . But there is STILL no justice for Black citizens who had their #constitutional  rights violated .. Think about that. www.1804movie.com Tariq Nasheed[/h1]

[h1]
Donald Trump issued an executive order to ban and deport Muslims from certain countries. And people took to the streets and the courts and got a federal judge to issue a temporary stay for the Muslim refugees. Many of these Muslims affected are Muslims who are classified as white. So IMMEDIATE action was taken. So my question is why do all these people act helpless and confused when it comes to taking action and producing justice for so many unarmed Black Americans who are repeatedly executed by race soldiers posing as cops? The American public stopped an EXECUTIVE ORDER in less than 24 hours for the #Muslimban
 . But there is STILL no justice for Black citizens who had their #constitutional
 rights violated .. Think about that. www.1804movie.com Tariq Nasheed
[/h1]

What the hell is wrong with you. Like seriously dude

Is no comment from you ever measured. Geez

-Btw, Tariq is a clown for using this as a promotional tool for his movie, and has sounded stupid all during this election.

His *** was out there telling black people not to vote. And still makes uninformed political arguments.

Last edited:
[h1]
Donald Trump issued an executive order to ban and deport Muslims from certain countries. And people took to the streets and the courts and got a federal judge to issue a temporary stay for the Muslim refugees. Many of these Muslims affected are Muslims who are classified as white. So IMMEDIATE action was taken. So my question is why do all these people act helpless and confused when it comes to taking action and producing justice for so many unarmed Black Americans who are repeatedly executed by race soldiers posing as cops? The American public stopped an EXECUTIVE ORDER in less than 24 hours for the #Muslimban
 . But there is STILL no justice for Black citizens who had their #constitutional
[/h1]

Dude spreading this kind of **** is dangerous and does nothing but pits minorities against each other

[h1]
[/h1]

-Btw, Tariq is a clown for using this as a promotional tool for his movie, and has sounded stupid all during this election.

His *** was out there telling black people not to vote. And still makes uninformed political arguments.
Guccjermaine must be really Tariq

When it comes to politics, Tariq should not be anyone's main source of info. Probably should not be a secondary source either.

Last edited:

I Never said I agreed with what he said just posted this to see what you guys think.

Last edited:

Nevr said I agreed with what he said just posted this to see what you guys think.

So why didn't you link to Tariq's comment and ask our views on it? You just copy and paste giant text in here, and that was it.

-Tariq's comments are opportunistic, and void of important information. Like most of his political comments

So why didn't you link to Tariq's comment and ask our views on it? You just copy and paste giant text in here, and that was it.

-Tariq's comments are opportunistic, and void of important information. Like most of his political comments
Prob should have done that. I copied it from his instagram, not sure why the text was so big.

Tariq flip flops. I remember him once saying that  Muslim is code word for Black people. Now he says Muslims are White. 

Prob should have done that. I copied it from his instagram, not sure why the text was so big.

You're like a progressive, black, George W. Bush Jr.

Reckless, goofy, and likeable :smh: :lol:

You're like a progressive, black, George W. Bush Jr.

Reckless, goofy, and likeable
mean.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tariq flip flops. I remember him once saying that  Muslim is code word for Black people. Now he says Muslims are White. 
Does he make a lot of money off his race baiting?
Seems like he does.

He has made millions in recent years apparently.

And not to slander the man completely, he does put out good info, but the quality of his material and decline a lot in recent years.

I agree with his overall message, agree with a lot of points he makes. But some of the **** he says is stupid stuff, he is not every good at debating (despite his claims otherwise), he is extremely childish, and dude contradicts himself constantly on personal ****.

He has the ear of a lot of black people. And while it seemed in the past like his main goal was educating his audience, it has become clear that he is more interesting telling them what they want to hear and monetizing his platform as much as possible.

A lot of progressive black people I know don't **** with him, and I can see why sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom