***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I've never heard of San Bernadino either.

I am also dismayed that the attaks on the eleventeenth of Septeber that killed nearly 3000 people in New Yok were never covered by our corrupt media.

Sad!

Drake Slams Donald Trump During London Concert, "F**k That Man" 
https://t.co/eB0b9oZzPw

giphy.gif

BTW, just to let everyone know, Riko hates Drake with a passion. I think he once compared Drake's music to the 1980s crack epidemic, because he said they were both destructive. He was being serious too.

That makes this even more great Bravo Aubrey, bravo

Right after the election, I clicked "Like" on Canada's hockey team, soccer team, and Drake to prove my loyalty during the immigration process

So I heard Donald Trump is now saying healthcare law is going to take til next year. :lol:

It's almost like there is no such thing as half way crooks. :nerd:

Republicans have been compltley full of **** regarding obamacare for the past 8 years and health care policy in general and now it's come home to roost,

I'm REALLY enjoying watching them squirm. :lol:

Last edited:
So I heard Donald Trump is now saying healthcare law is going to take til next year. :lol:

Republicans have been compltley full of **** regarding obamacare for the past 8 years and health care policy in general and now it's come home to roost,

This is why I got zero patience for the "wait and see what the GOP comes up with" crowd, even the dudes in here.

And idiots in the GOP trick million of people into thinking Obama finessed them with the ACA.

The last time the GOP made any sense on healthcare was when Nixon proposed a plan more left wing than Obamacare. Imagine ******* that.

I'm going to wait to judge him until the gop convention.

no wait, let's wait for the platform to come out.

no, no guys. slow it down. it only really starts when the general starts.

stop it, guys. stop pre-judging him. we'll see his true colors in the debates.

no! no, please stop. wait till after the election, that's when he'll show us who he really is.

ugh, uhhhh, uhhhhhhh! guys, wait up, hold on, he's not even in office yet. how are you judging him?

yes, yes, yessssss! he's in office, now we can finally see who he really is.

wait, my bad, came too soon. it's only been 2 weeks. let's wait some more.

Last edited:
Democrats going all night against devos on c-span2.

the vote is tomorrow. right now it's 50-50 and pence would put her over the top, but there are rumors that another Republican will oppose her.

this senator droning on now about how he failed civics and both English and Spanish in school. figures he'd be a republican :lol:

edit

Last edited:
I'm going to wait to judge him until the gop convention.

no wait, let's wait for the platform to come out.

no, no guys. slow it down. it only really starts when the general starts.

stop it, guys. stop pre-judging him. we'll see his true colors in the debates.

no! no, please stop. wait till after the election, that's when he'll show us who he really is.

ugh, uhhhh, uhhhhhhh! guys, wait up, hold on, he's not even in office yet. how are you judging him?

yes, yes, yessssss! he's in office, now we can finally see who he really is.

wait, my bad, came too soon. it's only been 2 weeks. let's wait some more.
He's going to pivot any day now.

Drake Slams Donald Trump During London Concert, "F**k That Man" 
https://t.co/eB0b9oZzPw

giphy.gif

BTW, just to let everyone know, Riko hates Drake with a passion. I think he once compared Drake's music to the 1980s crack epidemic, because he said they were both destructive. He was being serious too.

That makes this even more great Bravo Aubrey, bravo

I like the message, can't mess with the messenger

You talking bout Hillary or Drake? :lol:

This is why I got zero patience for the "wait and see what the GOP comes up with" crowd, even the dudes in here.

And idiots in the GOP trick million of people into thinking Obama finessed them with the ACA.

The last time the GOP made any sense on healthcare was when Nixon proposed a plan more left wing than Obamacare. Imagine ******* that.

Low-key

I BET you none of them even read it for the last two years because they believed so much in the "just be the direct opposite of everything Obama and we'll be fine" game plan.

Then when it dropped in their laps, they were like "yo, this ish is kinda good. We gotta figure out a way to make ourselves the hero and not the villain" and that's what they're working on now

I'm sure they will soon get a party memo to cease public discussions of the ACA.

I'm disappointed. I was getting ready to do a lot of pointing and laughing.

Back
Top Bottom