***Official Political Discussion Thread***

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ttorney-general-senate-procedural-vote-234737

But Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who has been one of Sessions’ most loyal defenders, took to the floor Tuesday afternoon with a surprise: One of the attorney general nominee’s fiercest opponents during his confirmation fight – the NAACP – once gave Sessions its “Governmental Award of Excellence.”

The 2009 award was discovered when an aide was cleaning out Sessions’ Mobile, Ala., office as he prepared for his move to the Justice Department. The NAACP has vigorously opposed his nomination, with its president, Cornell Brooks, testifying against Sessions at his confirmation hearing in January.

Democrats have also gone after Sessions for awards he’s received that they’ve deemed controversial, including from groups critical of immigrants and Muslims. Sessions disclosed his NAACP award in a questionnaire supplement sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee Tuesday.

Jeff Sessions was given an award by the NAACP back at 2009 :wow:
Straight up Donald Sterling status

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ttorney-general-senate-procedural-vote-234737
But Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who has been one of Sessions’ most loyal defenders, took to the floor Tuesday afternoon with a surprise: One of the attorney general nominee’s fiercest opponents during his confirmation fight – the NAACP – once gave Sessions its “Governmental Award of Excellence.”

The 2009 award was discovered when an aide was cleaning out Sessions’ Mobile, Ala., office as he prepared for his move to the Justice Department. The NAACP has vigorously opposed his nomination, with its president, Cornell Brooks, testifying against Sessions at his confirmation hearing in January.

Democrats have also gone after Sessions for awards he’s received that they’ve deemed controversial, including from groups critical of immigrants and Muslims. Sessions disclosed his NAACP award in a questionnaire supplement sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee Tuesday.
Jeff Sessions was given an award by the NAACP back at 2009
eek.gif

Straight up Donald Sterling status
The South looks out for the South.

Oh no trust I me understand exactly what the GOP is I was saying that for the few people that actually would consider changing their mind and examining themselves. 

They're probably fine with it. Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I have really low expectations of people. They don't want to examine themselves because they're completely comfortable in the foolishness they partake in.

Forget the racism, the fact people are going along with Trump on ANYTHING just because he's a "Republican" tells you they're lacking spines.

All of the GOP can go to hell.

That wont matter once Donny gets da coal and da fracking popping like a single mother tryna put herself through college

We bout to retro automobiles in order to run them on coal, the economy gonna be poppin :pimp:

Coal efficient Hemi.

Da hemi about to cost $10,000 more

BTW, Canada is America's #1 oil provider

That wont matter once Donny gets da coal and da fracking popping like a single mother tryna put herself through college

Dodge bout to come out wit da new coal powered Hemi b, catch Ninja on Fordham road filling up the tank like.....

Oh no trust I me understand exactly what the GOP is I was saying that for the few people that actually would consider changing their mind and examining themselves. 
They're probably fine with it. Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I have really low expectations of people. They don't want to examine themselves because they're completely comfortable in the foolishness they partake in.

Forget the racism, the fact people are going along with Trump on ANYTHING just because he's a "Republican" tells you they're lacking spines.

All of the GOP can go to hell.
I understand trust me. But I've meet some people before that are willing to examine themselves and changed their minds myself included on some things I used to believe so when I get the chance to put it out there and say something like I said its cause you never know who's listening (or say lurking this thread) it could reach one person and thats a small drop in the pond but its a good place to start for me. 

But for the people that are spineless and don't hide who they are and aren't willing to make the effort I don't waste my time with those people cause that could be time used to reach someone willing to listen.

It's only been 3 weeks and they already have a top 50 list for this man as president :lol: how bad can it be give him a chance tho

We look like ******* idiots to the rest of the world

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom