***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You don't understand economics, you know less about economic history, stop talking about Reagan because it has already been proven you have no idea why the economy got better under him.

-Go ahead and post that silly 1984 map to prove Reagan's economic policies worked. Last time showed it to some of my colleagues, and we had a good laugh.

Smug.gif

Post your gifs dude.

Doesn't change the fact you're still ignorant has hell regarding basic economic theory.

tumblr_o12szlRLyf1rqe0rbo1_540.gif

Trump gonna moonwalk da economy Better than anything in da last 8 years.

raw

Alright ninja good luck m8

You don't understand economics, you know less about economic history, stop talking about Reagan because it has already been proven you have no idea why the economy got better under him.

-Go ahead and post that silly 1984 map to prove Reagan's economic policies worked. Last time showed it to some of my colleagues, and we had a good laugh.

Smug.gif

Post your gifs dude.

Doesn't change the fact you're still ignorant has hell regarding basic economic theory.

Look who is lowering the bar now, your mans promised sustained 4% GDP growth.

He promised to bring back coal jobs

He promised to lower the 'real unemployment rate" (he doesn't even know what that is)

He promised to reduce the deficit

Obama was hamstrung by Congress for most of the time he was in there btw; Anyway so your mans might get over 3% or maybe even 4% for one year if he is lucky, best case scenario. But the economy will be made structurally weaker.

You can act smug, you're still a know nothing on this subject.

Last edited:
-Go ahead and post that silly 1984 maps evidence Reagan's economic policies worked. Last time showed it to some of my colleagues, and we had a good laugh.

to the impressionable youth on here: this proves this guy is payed to propogate liberal agenda online. How else would someone patrol this thread this much without worrying about grownup things like having a real job.

All this guy does is recite the current liberal talking points and attack differing opinions with plays from Alinksy's playbook.

Just a heads up for those of you thinking you're dealing with "like-minded peers"

Smug.gif

Post your gifs dude.

Look who is lowering the bar now, your mans promised sustained 4% GDP growth.

He promised to bring back coal jobs

He promised to lower the 'real unemployment rate" (he doesn't even know what that is)

He promised to reduce the deficit

Obama was hamstrung by Congress for most of the time he was in there btw; Anyway so your mans might get over 3% or maybe even 4% for one year if he is lucky. But the economy will be made structurally weaker.

You can act smug, you're still a know nothing on this subject.

Trump is what happens when you take someone who religiously watches Fox News/read Infowars and you put them in the WH. Take anyone who has the same rightwing news diet, put them up there, and I guarantee you'll get the same result.

He should just quit and create a new religion. He's already got the money, the followers, and the real estate. All he needs now is to annoint himself as a messiah of sorts and proclaim that paradise is full of Ivankas.

says da dude who wasn't born when Reagan was around
laugh.gif
So only people who were around when Reagan was president are knowledgeable on economics? Does being born in a certain year gift you an economic degree or grant you automatic economic wisdom without intensive studying of the subject?

Last edited:
he JUST got less than a month into office :lol:

Trump gonna pass gas in his sleep in da oval office and do a better job running da economy and it steams Rusty cuz its inevitable.

to the impressionable youth on here: this proves this guy is payed to propogate liberal agenda online. How else would someone patrol this thread this much without worrying about grownup things like having a real job.

All this guy does is recite the current liberal talking points and attack differing opinions with plays from Alinksy's playbook.

Just a heads up for those of you thinking you're dealing with "like-minded peers"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whose alt is this?

-Go ahead and post that silly 1984 maps evidence Reagan's economic policies worked. Last time showed it to some of my colleagues, and we had a good laugh.

I work as an economic analyst, and I teach intro economic classes now, you troll. I have said it plenty of times.

There are 2 other people in my office on campus. When I was bored one day, we were talking about politics and I showed them Ninja's post for a laugh.

Miss me, this thread, and NT with you struggle nonsense PSA.

I wonder whose new screen name this is. :nerd:

Last edited:

Trump gonna pass gas in his sleep in da oval office and do a better job running da economy and it steams Rusty cuz its inevitable.

And you gonna be in there woofing up the aroma, getting high on the fumes, and thinking that you know what the hell you're talking about regarding the economy.

Someone get they mans...

Since nothing he enacts really is attributed to affecting the economy next year. It'll be really easy to keep track of things going foward. Unprecedented growth, bringing entire dying industries back all while using supply side economics and reducing the deficit.

Good luck.

Some people say some way out of the pocket racist stuff to Tim Scott that I would never cosign, it is disgusting, those people (black or white, conservative or liberal) are scumbags and bigots. Period.

But he can miss me with looking for sympathy over being called an Uncle Tom. I am indifferent/comfortable with that purity test. He expects people in the black community to be tolerant of him supporting a party whose platform is draped in white supremacy and routinely lashes out at black people.

The GOP is the party holding back criminal justice reform, suppressing the black vote, and continuously look for ways to suppress the black communities civil rights (hell even their human rights)

I have no problem with him being a conservative, but if he championing white supremacy so hard, then he should be called out on it.

Last edited:
reminds me of this thread.
laugh.gif
I personally don't agree with sending him all those insults either but it's unavoidable that some people will slander him due to his association with a party that actively suppresses civil rights, including those of black people.

But generalizing the left as intolerant is yet another generalization. It's no different than generalizing conservatives as racist.

Most of us want more conservatives in this thread. You and all the other racist rightwingers who have gotten themselves banned are not representative of all conservatives. I have said this many times, I welcome opposing views. I do not welcome bigotry and white supremacist talking points. That is why I criticize you and the conservatives who got themselves banned for racism/bigotry. Because of the over-representation of racist and bigoted conservatives this thread has seen, it gives the impression that all of us hate opposing views. The truth is we don't like racists and bigots. There are many conservatives out there who are reasonable people you can have a good debate with. 

I can enjoy a debate with Rico and we strongly disagree on many things. Just about everything actually.

In real life my close friends consist mostly of conservatives. I'm more of a centrist on our political scale.

Ask yourself how many conservatives have have regularly participated in this thread the past 6 months or so. Now think back on how many of them are banned for racism/bigotry. Damn near all of them.

Last edited:
That Ben Roethlisberger dude just got banned for race trolling.

So like I have said before, the conservatives on here suck.

if Trump cared about his image he wouldn't of run for president
laugh.gif
You must be really bad at reading people and judging their character. This makes sense considering you think Trump will try to help anyone other than himself.

So it's official, Attorney General Jeff Sessions huh...

Coretta's rolling in her grave

Last edited:
Conservatives are way too comfortable with racism and racial hierarchy in the US. When the founder of the Heritage foundation can say things like (I'm paraphrasing) "I don't want everybody to vote because the country wasn't created on the basis of everyone being able to vote and I'd like to keep it that way" and conservatives don't call that BS out, that's a problem, and the Black ones deserve to be called Uncle Toms for standing next to and being supported by people and groups like that.

Shoutout Reagan tho, without him, crack wouldn't have ruined our communities n my kuzn Tony (RIP Buddha) wouldn't have been murdered around the corner. The War on Drugs wouldve never left our grandparents in charge of raising us, while our mothers were out getting high, or our fathers were in prison for violating unfair drug laws. I loved it when drugs ruined my family n the community I lived in. It was fun ducking strays n hearing sirens all night. Would've never learned sign language had his policies not ruined minority communities. So praise be to Reagan, our Russia-hating, White Power supporting, California based hero :smokin

That was sarcasm for those too stupid to understand...shoutout the hoods tho. Like Ice Cube said, "Every hoods the same"...especially when they compared to the pointy white ones :wink:

I swear to god, some of the stuff you here coming out Ninja's mouth, you would swear he is one of those delusional Republican Cubans in Miami.

But I guess sometimes, when there aren't any authentic Cubans around, Dominicans can fill in.....

Back
Top Bottom