***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I always forget those onion articles are satire until I make it halfway down the article lmao

The absurd is the new normal.

One particular onion article, I went through every Donald Trump quote believing it to be a real quote. It wasn't until the article started talking about Bannon going through trash for food that I realized that I got got lmao

It's very sad that satire quotes can easily be mistaken for the real thing

Last edited:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/spicer-trump-defend-ivanka-nordstrom/story?id=45351969

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer defended President Donald Trump's tweet against Nordstrom in a briefing today, saying Trump has "every right" to stand up for his daughter, whose clothing line was pulled from the department store.

Spicer said he believes Trump's daughter was "targeted" and that there are clear efforts to "undermine" her name due to Trump's policies.

"This is a direct attack on his policies and her name, so there's clearly an attempt for him to stand up for her because she's being maligned because they have a problem with his policies," Spicer said.

Can someone say conflict of interest and abuse of the oval office?

Why the hell is Spicer even concerned about Ivanka's purse sales. What in the blue hell does that **** have to do with anything

Who the eff gives a F.

Who cares who cares who cares.

Last edited:
Why the hell is Spicer even concerned about Ivanka's purse sales. What in the blue hell does that **** have to do with anything

Who the eff gives a F.

Who cared who cares who cares.

Dude Trump is using his pull as President to attempt to bully a company into re-instating his daughters brand...do people NOT see how conflicting this is!? Like dude is blatantly using his presidential influence to benefit his family's wealth..

I'm probably going to create another twitter account to troll him. No death threats cuz that's the potus and I don't want the fbi knocking on my door lmao but damn. He needs to be directly slandered as much as possible.

My first tweet at his account should probably go : 'Forget about your daughter's purse sales you overgrown organtuan, run your effing country'

I hope that's less than 140 characters..

Last edited:
I'm probably going to create another twitter account to troll him. No death threats cuz that's the potus and I don't want the fbi knocking on my door lmao but damn. He needs to be directly slandered as much as possible.

Bruh he gets torched by millions daily...lmao

I know so many people from the tri state that felt the same. "Hillary got this by a landslide not even close no way trump could win don't even need to vote it's over look at the polls"

Votes in NY or Cali meant nothing for Trumps victory, it was PA, Florida, Wisconsin, etc that gave that fool the victory.

Mainly the small towns in PA. Take away the 3 major cities along the turnpike (Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Philly) and you essentially have a southern state voting wise. Westmoreland county out here is vast and full of Trump supporters.

Nordstrom should post up Ivanka's sales numbers, would be a G move

They need to so we can see how Trump and his squad try to rework that narrative :lol:

I know a couple of ppl from Pennsylvania and they're pretty quiet about politics but I get the sense that they're pro Trump.

Mainly the small towns in PA. Take away the 3 major cities along the turnpike (Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Philly) and you essentially have a southern state voting wise. Westmoreland county out here is vast and full of Trump supporters.
They need to so we can see how Trump and his squad try to rework that narrative :lol:

FAKE...that's all they will say :lol:

I know a couple of ppl from Pennsylvania and they're pretty quiet about politics but I get the sense that they're pro Trump.

Must be from outside those big areas and presumably white :lol: A lot of people here support dude because they think he's gon bring jobs back, meanwhile they reelect the idiots in the state legislature who can't pass a solid budget; they're clueless.

FAKE...that's all they will say :lol:

Right :lol: That's all they can say. Shorty sales probably been declining since her pops started running and spewing that venom.

Must be from outside those big areas and presumably white :lol: A lot of people here support dude because they think he's gon bring jobs back, meanwhile they reelect the idiots in the state legislature who can't pass a solid budget; they're clueless.

Actually they are a black/latina couple. White washed as they come though. And their brothers and sisters are of the same vein lol

And yes they live outside the metropolitan areas. Lots of woods where they are lol.

Last edited:

Actually they are a black/latina couple. White washed as they come though. And their brothers and sisters are of the same vein lol

And yes they live outside the metropolitan areas. Lots of woods where they are lol.

There you have it. Most people outside the major cities think different :lol:

"I don't want to belittle the judiciary", goes on to call them dumber than high school students

It's hilarious that he's going at his own SCOTUS nominee :lol:

Hope he doesn't let up, keep digging yourself Trump, is beautiful watching your minions publically embarrass themselves trying to clean up your mess....only so long they can keep up.

"Thousands rally across the country to oppose the Dakota Access Pipeline as two city councils have voted to divest billions from the project." :pimp:

Washington, and California... yeah, literally a drop in da oil drum. :lol:

I'm proud that I voted for Kamala Harris to be our senator
pimp.gif
me too bro 
smokin.gif

Hope he doesn't let up, keep digging yourself Trump, is beautiful watching your minions publically embarrass themselves trying to clean up your mess....only so long they can keep up.

guess u totally missed da campaign election season....strap in b, its gonna a long 8 years for u. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom