***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump's insistence on appearing perfect will be his undoing.

Had he taken full responsibility for the mission, we wouldn't talking about this today.

Sessions moved the goal post hard.

Went from 'I had no communications with Russia' to 'We never discussed campaign details'

America can't be falling for this, right?

Sessions moved the goal post hard.

Went from 'I had no communications with Russia' to 'We never discussed campaign details'

America can't be falling for this, right?
Even my mom noticed that when it was on the news this afternoon. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

i was thinking that last night. sessions said no, white house said yes. they didn't communicate with each other right away and as a result put out conflicting information.

This is like Bill going from 'I never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky' to 'But blow jobs don't count doe'

Last edited:
"I had the largest electoral win since Reagan"

*corrected that Obama had larger wins*

"well I was just talking about republicans"

*corrected that bush had larger wins as well*

"Well...thats just the numbers I was given"

These dudes are so obvious trying to evolve their lies right before our eyes 
laugh.gif

It'd be like Bill going from 'I never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky' to 'But blow jobs don't count doe'
except one guy was just trying to get his jollies while the other was potentially committing treason.

Democrats better not let this go.

plus they have the gameplan figured out. ask trump about Russia under oath. he will lie. let FBI info leak out. watch as he tries to cover it up. get the Republicans to sacrifice themselves trying to protect trump. profit.

btw it sounds like some Republicans (McCain is one) understand this while others do not. Paul Ryan has been grinning like a naïve idiot an awful lot lately. although maybe he knows there's info on pence too. meet Paul Ryan, our 47th president.

Last edited:
Just putting aside all politics for a second and taking a step back:

the president of the united states, along with many of his surrogates who he has placed into the highest positions in our government, had communications, business dealings, and perhaps more with a foreign power. not only that, this is a foreign power that we have sanctions against, and they were actively meddling in our election and are being investigated for this interference.

this is a movie plot, an outrageous one at that.

putting aside party and putting aside everything about trump as an individual, this alone is a major conspiracy and grounds for impeachment and potentially jail time for perjury and treason.

Watergate got nothing on this.

No doubt!

A truly WTF moment in our history.

Spicer doesn't care,he has to lie dozens of times a day for his job as spin doctor extrordinaire :lol:

@clairemc: I've been on the Armed Services Com for 10 years.No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever. Ambassadors call members of Foreign Rel Com.

Don't let up Dems

EU Parliament to vote on visa regime for US citizens until USA drops visas for Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland and Romania.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu-usa-visa-idUSKBN1691Q9

Menu
Thu Mar 2, 2017 | 8:27 AM EST
Suspend visa-free EU travel for U.S. citizens, lawmakers say

Photo
A traveler has his passport scanned as he passes through U.S. Customs and Immigration after using the Cross Border Xpress pedestrian bridge between San Diego and the Tijuana airport on the facility's opening day in Otay Mesa, California December 9, 2015. The privately run facility allows ticketed passengers to skip long border waits and clear U.S. Customs for a fee.
REUTERS/MIKE BLAKE - RTX1XZ6I
(Reuters) - United States citizens should be denied visa-free access to the European Union before summer because Washington does not allow some EU nationals to enter there without visa, EU lawmakers said in a vote on Thursday.

The European Parliament vote is set to put pressure on the European Commission, the EU's executive, to enforce a one-year suspension as a tit-for-tat measure for Washington's denial of visa-free access to citizens of Poland, Croatia, Cyprus, Romania and Bulgaria, all members of the 28-country bloc.

A Commission official said contacts are ongoing with the U.S. administration "to push for full visa reciprocity," but fell short of saying that immediate action will be taken.

The Parliament, by a show of hands, urged the Commission to adopt restrictive measures against U.S. citizens "within two months".

"The Commission will report on further progress before the end of June 2017," the EU executive official said in an emailed statement to Reuters.

EU rules say that a decision to end visa-free access should be taken within two years from a first notice to countries that do not grant free access to EU citizens.

The first notification of the U.S. lack of reciprocity was sent in April 2014. Parliament argues that as a result the Commission has been "legally obliged" to take measures.

Canada also imposes visa requirements on Bulgarian and Romanian citizens, but it has announced that they will be lifted in December.

Putting aside the Russia aspect of this story for s second; Sessions already has shown he was to **** with the lives of black people, he needs to go.

These dudes fragile as hell :lol:

I can see why Ninja supports them. Throws all kinds of disrespect one second, then demands civil discourse when the blow back comes. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom